Vegas Meet

I wanted to start a new thread for the meet since we are a confirmed go! Don't forget to book your room by May 4th by 5pm PST. Don't forget to tell them you are with the group (Silverado SS) when you call. And if you forgot the number, 1-800-732-7117. When you make your reservations, please post to this thread and let me know. I made our reservations today and was told one other has already made the reservation.

Confirmed Hotel Rooms:

1. 56chevywagon

2. ??????

Again, anyone wanting to volunteer to share a room with people under 21 or others, please let us know. And remember, when you book, the credit card you use will be charged a total of $114.45. If you have any questions, just let us know. The logistics of the contract is still on the other thread so if you have ?'s about it, it is still there.

Thanks,

Cody and Andrea :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanted to start a new thread for the meet since we are a confirmed go!  Don't forget to book your room by May 4th by 5pm PST.  Don't forget to tell them you are with the group (Silverado SS) when you call.  And if you forgot the number, 1-800-732-7117.  When you make your reservations, please post to this thread and let me know.  I made our reservations today and was told one other has already made the reservation. 

Confirmed Hotel Rooms:

1. 56chevywagon

2.  ??????

Again, anyone wanting to volunteer to share a room with people under 21 or others, please let us know.  And remember, when you book, the credit card you use will be charged a total of $114.45.  If you have any questions, just let us know.  The logistics of the contract is still on the other thread so if you have ?'s about it, it is still there.

Thanks,

Cody and Andrea  :D

FYI, I will there but I will not need a room.

Thanks.

I wanted to start a new thread for the meet since we are a confirmed go!  Don't forget to book your room by May 4th by 5pm PST.  Don't forget to tell them you are with the group (Silverado SS) when you call.  And if you forgot the number, 1-800-732-7117.  When you make your reservations, please post to this thread and let me know.  I made our reservations today and was told one other has already made the reservation. 

Confirmed Hotel Rooms:

1. 56chevywagon

2.  ??????

Again, anyone wanting to volunteer to share a room with people under 21 or others, please let us know.  And remember, when you book, the credit card you use will be charged a total of $114.45.  If you have any questions, just let us know.  The logistics of the contract is still on the other thread so if you have ?'s about it, it is still there.

Thanks,

Cody and Andrea  :D

TTT :banghead: Did we all lose interest, I sure hope not, that could be a big bill for me to pay :( May 4th is the deadline for booking your rooms, please post on here once you have booked.

Thanx,

Cody

I just wanted to post some information I got from my contact at the Las Vegas Hilton. I emailed him to find out where I stood on rooms for the group. We definately have 2 booked, so 8 rooms are open for the taking. He let me know for those of you who are procrastinators (lord knows I am the queen of procrastinators :P ), the hotel is sold out on June 3rd and the rate for June 4th is $209.00. So, please make sure you book your rooms by May 4th. After that date they will be dropped and you can't book at the group rate. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM Cody.

Thanks

Andrea :D

:withstupid:

Me too... just been swamped... I'll book mine this coming week... I still need to convice the wife to stay at the same hotel as the rest of you guys. We're used to staying in more expensive places... and shes a bit of a princess when it comes to this stuff :shakehead: She wants me to book our usual suite at the Mandalay or Venetian :sigh:

Trust me... if it were up to me I wouldn't even need a room... I'd just party till I passed out and wake up and keep going. I guess this is what I get for marrying a high maintainence chick and spoiling her. :banghead:

Hopefully eveyone else is busy and has not had time to reply!!!! :confused:

Me too....I know of two people who will be booking their rooms this week because they have been very busy. I will get a list of people from the contact at the hotel on Friday so I can see where we are. I know there are a few who are under age and can't book unless they have someone 21 and over registered. Here is where we are now:

1. 56chevywagon

2. AZFASTESTSS

3. Another member, I have the actual name but don't want to list it unless it is ok with them.

Let me know if you have any questions! :thumbs:

Cody and Andrea

TTT :banghead:

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!! :P Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are going to book a room under the group, it needs to be done by THIS Wednesday, May 4th by 5pm PST. After that, you will not be able to book a room under the group rate. The rate will be whatever the going rate is at the time you book, granted they are not sold out. I went online to their reservations to get a ballbark figure on rates and it says that they are sold out on the 3rd and 4th. I'm just hoping people are very busy and didn't realize the deadline is creeping up. Let us know if you have any questions! :thumbs:

Wicked....Got your PM...Everything's cool

Cody and Andrea

Archived