Any weight lifters?

SS Silv

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm 21 and I have been lifting for 7 years. I workout 4 days a week and run all of those days. I also play basketball every chance I get. I'm 220 lbs and my best bench was 2 summers ago when I did 455 lbs. That same summer I hang cleaned 340 lbs. The only supplements I've taken are Nitro Tech and Cell Tech.

Not to totally doubt you but what maters were you in??? Assuming you could bench 455 you were obliviously in the Open Class A or AA Masters. If you did this 2 summers ago that would have made you 19!!! What State record did you break?

Again welcome to the world of the internet where everyone is 220 lbs of solid muscle and has 69 cars in his garage with a supermodel slut washing everyone of them topless...

Not like I may be of any help, but I work out twice a day-7 times a week. Fun stuff! I did bodybuild back in highschool, but that was short lived. I did it before I wrestled. Anyway's....my diet kind of sux. 1200-1400 calories a day which includes a detour bar and 2 protein shakes. I jump rope between 20-30 minutes in the morning and rotate my other workouts for my nights...1 day-260 pushups or 240 diamond pushups and I work my sides 2nd day-I do a bunch of leg raises and other ab excercises. It seems to be working for me, but I am trying to rid of fat and gain a minimal amount of muscle. Also, I have only been working out consistently for 7 months, but I am seeing great results!!! Just my little bit of info. It does not help u, but at least we all are motivated. OH yeah and I take ephdrine...not as much anymore. Trying to wean myself off :D On that note....time to work out again....

I haven't lifted competitively since I was in high school. I will be graduating college in a couple months and I might get back into it. As for your doubting my weight then go here and scroll down until you see Timmy Thrift http://www.wofford.edu/athletics/football/...ingPlayersZ.asp

Thanks for being such a jacka$$. Not everyone on the internet is out to decieve.

Look at all of those cars I claim to have in my sig. I'm suprised you can even subtract.

I'm 21 and I have been lifting for 7 years. I workout 4 days a week and run all of those days. I also play basketball every chance I get. I'm 220 lbs and my best bench was 2 summers ago when I did 455 lbs. That same summer I hang cleaned 340 lbs. The only supplements I've taken are Nitro Tech and Cell Tech.

Not to totally doubt you but what maters were you in??? Assuming you could bench 455 you were obliviously in the Open Class A or AA Masters. If you did this 2 summers ago that would have made you 19!!! What State record did you break?

Again welcome to the world of the internet where everyone is 220 lbs of solid muscle and has 69 cars in his garage with a supermodel slut washing everyone of them topless...

Dang Aspen, you sound like you could kick some serious a$$ :crackup:

I am sure I could, but I nah. Just trying to get fit and slim. Although maybe I could have helped you in your scuffle the other night :D Sounds like you did a number on him! Stupid kid!

SS silv...Prohormones have been banned since january,

Not true!!! Only some of them have been! What do you think Fizogen On and Off cycle are??? Popers? OXO 6? DEHA? I could go on and on...recheck the list...

Oh yeah check the list of "real prohormones" meaning stuff that contained andro. Wow ur really here bashing everyone huh?

Oh yeah check the list of "real prohormones" meaning stuff that contained andro. Wow ur really here bashing everyone huh?

Man! I'm not bashing anyone! "real" prohormones? Uhh Andro's are contained in everything listed...I'm not bashing anyone!

Man! I'm not bashing anyone! "real" prohormones? Uhh Andro's are contained in everything listed...I'm not bashing anyone!

No andro is not contained in on cycle or poppers or 6 0x0.. They are free testosterone boosting supplements. Read the labels.

No andro is not contained in on cycle or poppers or 6 0x0.. They are free testosterone boosting supplements. Read the labels.

I'm not going to argue with you....

Orc-Dion (Pro-Androgenic Infusion Agent) 300mg

Blac YIN (High Grade Pro-Androgenic Analog) 300mg

What the hell are these??????

Man, by asking if there are anyother weightlifters out there really caused a stir.

(sorry for the caps) HEY BOYS, THIS IS A TRUCK FORUM, THERE IS NO USE OVER FIGHTING WHO CAN LIFT MORE. Maybe I will not mention weightlifting on this forum again.

I guess im sorry for making this post, I didnt meen to cause any drama, but again its really not my fault........

SS Silv.

P.S Silverado SS's own the truck world :thumbs::thumbs:

Archived