Billet Grille Overlay

BenKey

Website is http://www.sporttruckingstore.com/StoreFront.bok. The grilles are not listed on the website but they are shown in the Truckin issue.

They list the billet overlay for $120

Bumper center billet insert for $100

Bumper side vents billet insert for $105

Jason

:cool: Hot tip for today: If you order from http://www.sporttruckingstore.com

Over the phone you will pay:

Bumper center billet insert for $100

Bumper side vents billet insert for $105

Order from the Web and pay $5. less the grills. Call and ask all the question however order on the Web - it's a better deal. I just got the vents and will try to post a picture soon.

Just in case anyone is interested - If you were looking at putting one of the speed grilles on, vice a billet grille, here are the street scene part numbers, as given to me from their personnel:

brushed aluminum - 950-77141

chrome - 950-78141

This is main grille ONLY

Street Scene doesn't yet make the grille for the bumper valance. But if you get their bumper cover, which they say is slightly diff from our stock cover, you can get grilles for all the openings. You'll see the pic on the site.

Here is their website for you to look: Street Scene

You won't be able to order from this website, but there are many out there that distribute for them.

-Ben

Just an alternate look. I love billet grilles, but I sometimes think they are a little over done - ie too many out there- kind of. They dominate the aftermarket grille dept.

JBM is just around the corner from me, here in Orange. I was just in there yesterday ordering a clear slider for my SS and saw they have a picture on the wall of a black SS with the full grill treatment. I am not too sure about the grills on the brake vents, though. Looks a bit too much. I will have to harrass them about keeping up their website! :D

JBM is just around the corner from me, here in Orange. I was just in there yesterday ordering a clear slider for my SS and saw they have a picture on the wall of a black SS with the full grill treatment. I am not too sure about the grills on the brake vents, though. Looks a bit too much. I will have to harrass them about keeping up their website! :D

If you are talking about the billett grilles, they have a pic posted on their website. In fact, that's where shopman got his piece for the valance. Not sure what they show for speed grilles, if any.

A clear slider? Back window?

rmcswain  Posted on Jul 12 2003, 08:37 AM   

QUOTE (BenKey @ Jul 12 2003, 09:12 AM)

Just an alternate look. I love billet grilles, but I sometimes think they are a little over done - ie too many out there- kind of. They dominate the aftermarket grille dept.

I agree, sometimes they are "over the top" biggrin.gif

I know what you mean guys...think BigTex will get one of these?...check out the link below?

http://www.premiermotoring.net/cgi-bin/2/w...html?catid=1480

To let you guys no, I ordered the Black billet grills from stylin concepts about a 6 days ago. :cool: And the grills (For all 5 pieces) made by Carriage works are about $65 cheaper total. They don’t have the grills for the bumper and vents listed on the web site, just call and ask for the matching sets for the grill that you want. Still amazes me that the little vents cost almost as much as the two piece grill.

Price I paid for all 5 pieces was $255 total, ask about their coupons… :thumbs:

Carriage works grill for SS

Archived