Lifting the SS?

Coda

I know this kind of defeats the purpose of the SS, but has anyone ever seen or tried to lift the SS? what makes our SS's lower, just smaller shocks or what? Sometime down the line i would like to think about lifting it. So would any 1500 lift kit work on our SS's? And again im just thinking about it and i would need to see some pics before i would even think about starting to save up some money for it.

I'm assuming you'd be putting a larger, more aggressive treaded tire on as well??? If thats the case I'd say don't do it... the AWD system isn't going to last to long fighting a pair of 35's up front on dry pavement all the time.

But why would you lift an SS anyways? :wtf: Seems like a complete waste to me... be better off picking up a fully loaded 4wd 1500 and slapping an SS front end on it.

I'm assuming you'd be putting a larger, more aggressive treaded tire on as well??? If thats the case I'd say don't do it... the AWD system isn't going to last to long fighting a pair of 35's up front on dry pavement all the time.

But why would you lift an SS anyways?  :wtf:  Seems like a complete waste to me... be better off picking up a fully loaded 4wd 1500 and slapping an SS front end on it.

:withstupid:

was just wondering, cause a lifted SS with all the power would be awesome. I am probably not going to do it because then its resale value would be sh*t... but thanks for the replys guys..

was just wondering, cause a lifted SS with all the power would be awesome. I am probably not going to do it because then its resale value would be sh*t... but thanks for the replys guys..

buy a 1500 or 2500 HD 4x4... they are available w/ the LQ4 6.0 engine.

Go ahead put some swampers on your SS and let us know how it turns out :jester: Just like Dylan said were not the only truck w/the 6.0 we just have AWD but a 1500 or 2500 w/ 4x4 will do the same for the most part

I think if someone had ridiculous money... it would be a cool lookin truck, wouldnt last very long but it would look alright...

resale would suck too... but its just money right :jester:

Archived