Front Lip Spoiler

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

real chin spoilers only go in the front... not wrap all the way around to the wheel well. i cut mine to where it only shows in the front. form the side its nothing more then how thick the lip is.. letting you know something is there but not really untill you step in front.

real chin spoilers only go in the front... not wrap all the way around to the wheel well. i cut mine to where it only shows in the front. form the side its nothing more then how thick the lip is.. letting you know something is there but not really untill you step in front.

Pic's??

• 2 weeks later...

^ Just an FYI to ya'll, the above P/N is good, and the price is reasonable, but GMpartsdirect wanted over $30 to ship it to my door- Went to the local dealer with the part # in hand, they had it on the shelf, and I paid $38 with tax.

GM PART # 15224193

CATEGORY: Radiator Air Deflector/Baffle

I went to local chevy dealership today and picked up my front spoiler...will let you guys know when i get it on the truck..and will post some pictures

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

BTW: I think the airdam spoiler looks retarded... but to each their own :dunno:

You know what is really funny about this..... It is the same thing that is on your Avalanche in your Sig pic....... I know the comment was made 5 years ago when you had your SS, but kind of ironic now isn't it?

_DSC0185-2.jpg

Edited by AUTOGUY (see edit history)