Hobbies

SPEEDCRAVIN

What takes all your time and money besides the SS.

I am into Rockcrawling and have been for years. I have a 1990 jeep Wrangler with 327 chavy fuel injected V8, Dana 60 one axels and 42 inch swampers.

I also do quite a lot of metal fabrication, roll cages, bumpers, sheetmetal work.

just wondering what we all have in commen other than the SS.

JOSH

Warmer months i ride Dirt bikes every weekend, and when theres snow I snowboard and snowmobile whenever i can.

my dirt bike is a 99 RM250, fmf fatty pipe, procircuit silencer, v-force reed cage, excel wheels, port and polished head, renthal bars w/barkbusters, gold valves in suspension, and a ton of other crap I cant think of.

I used to be into the MX thing... but a couple life-flashed-before-my-eyes crashes I decided it wasn't the smartest thing to occupy my time with.

Now I fill my freetime (when I have any) with surfing or scuba diving.

I used to be into the MX thing... but a couple life-flashed-before-my-eyes crashes I decided it wasn't the smartest thing to occupy my time with.

I had a few of them when i did actuall MX but now I just stick to the woods mostly and hit a track up here and there. Basically I'm now into the enduro stuff

Road course racing, high-speed track events, autocross. I have a Nissan 240SX that serves as my track car...bought the SS as a tow vehicle.

The 240SX is turbo'd, runs high-12s at 110mph...all from 12psi on a 2.4 liter. Also out-handles an M3, does VERY well at track events. I don't compete wheel-to-wheel, just against the clock.

See the pic in my sig...

As for other hobbies...this one takes up plenty of time and money.

- Brian

Golf, alot more of it latley thanks to free golf , snowboarding not as much as id like to, The SS of course, and lets not forget the old lady. I dont have much money left for anything else after that.oh yeah party on the weekends :cheers:

The other 1/2 of my money goes to Aspen. :D He is the most spolied horse I know!! The time i have left I try to divy it up between working out, work and school.

And if I have extra time-parties, drinking, jetsking, the beach, play station 2, roller blading, swimming, surfing, snowboarding, camping, watching movies, playing pool, fishing, drooling over vehicles and anything else that is fun.

Archived