Hobbies

SPEEDCRAVIN

does getting tattoed count as a hobby? just thought i would ask! im a volunteer firefighter, so when im not under someone's ss (bowlegz) i tend to spend time training. ya cant beat it.....all the free adrenaline i want!!!! not to mention perks include legally speeding through red lights, wearing cool uniforms that chicks totally dig, and driving those big red trucks is always fun! in all seriousness, i love what i do, and its actually what i do for fun! there is nothing more satisfying then helping strangers!!!! :cheers:

Making my SS look preety :D Anything sports PS2,PSP love movies and I love going Jet sking But the A-hole :dupe: Cops banned jetskis in my area so if you get caught riding one the first time is a warning the seconed time is a ticket the third they take it away but I make it easy for them I just take off on them.

I just picked up a 36" Nitro powered R/C boat. I figured when the box said RTR (ready to run) it ment it, but, I have had it for a week and I am still trying to get the damn carb set right. It should be fun once I get it running since I have a pond behind my house.

Archived