Wester Progammer Chip - Griup Buy

SSS

For anyone with an '02 or earlier you could just take advantage of that buy by calling and saying you are with that other group. Who's to know (or care). Surly not Westers as they are just getting more business.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone heard from Hypertech yet? Since I already have one, that's the way that I am going to go.

Hypertech still hasn't figured it out.

Has anyone called Lyndon to find out the validity? Ridnlow, ask your neighbor for us, will you?

Anyone heard from Hypertech yet? Since I already have one, that's the way that I am going to go.

Hypertech still hasn't figured it out.

Has anyone called Lyndon to find out the validity? Ridnlow, ask your neighbor for us, will you?

validity of what???.. You could have just as much communication with him as i do hehe :) I keep him busy with emails...

Talked with Hypertech today, still no programmer for the SS or Escalade, they are still working on them. Was told it could be a couple of more months before the programmer is ready. The 6.0 programmer they are advertising on the web site is not for the SS or Escalade :crazy:

• 5 months later...

i have had experience with all sorts of tunes. i have tried hand helds and custom tunes.i have seen losses and gains with all.handhelds to me are not worth the money.at first you might diagree.but i have used hpp3.mistake.then i got the predator.second mistake.even after a custom tune from runnin.then itried the edit tunes.and i can tell you that my experience has led me to believe these are the best.and yes you can gain a second from a tune.it is in there.tune only.i personally have gained 8 tenths of a second with a tune and my mods.and there is know way to get it any other way.torque management is the real killer.i currently have a nelson performance tune and i am very happy with it. very happy.

2.08==60ft

[email protected].

just my two cents :D:cheers:

Just went to ecm's website. They actually claim they have 8/10 shaved off 1/4 in ss with no other mods. Also went to other sites and found threads on wester's. They all have very positive feed back on him and have used him for years with better success than super, predator, or hyper just to name a few.

Not sure if this means a damn thing, just passing along what I have found. :chevy:

I am gonna give him a shot...I'll let you know what happens.

Just ordered mine... Lyndon is patient and great to talk to.

3-4 days to get here....

I can't sleep at night. LOL

I'm working nights so I guess it don't matter.....

WW :cool:

Oh... I got my service rep's blessing with it :jester:

Lyndon is taking care of the programming for my HD. I'll have that in the truck next week :thumbs:

Tom

02silveradonew2small.jpg02suburban22sm.jpg

2002 8.1 Silverado HD - Comp Cam, TOGs headers, Volant induction, Direct Hits ignition, 8" lift 18" wheels/tires + more

2002 8.1 Suburban -Intercooled Whipple supercharger, TOGs headers, Volant induction, 22" wheels/tires + more - 407hp/558 ft-lb torque at the rear wheels.

Archived