EFI FlashScan WOW

MN C5

Wow coming from LS1 Edit to Flash Scan is bigger than the Difference between DOS and Windows, 8 tracks and DVD's ect..

I havent' got the wideband hooked up yet but the way the scan tool and programing work together its going to make tuning much better. Can't wait for the 2bar to come out hopefully yet this week.

Thanks SinisterSS, lots of new tables ect.. Its going to take me awhile to get the feel of it. EFI Live scanning tool is also new to me. I was using Ease, just have to learn to reset the DTC's with EFI Live and I'll be set.

The WB O2 is about 80 percent installed. Just have to finish wiring it up and figure out how to interface it with EFI Live. Man is that going to cool :thumbs: It should cut tuning time by about 100% or more for me anyway.

I got the LM 1 wideband, knowing me getting the computer to accept the PID's will take me the longest. Took me a day just to figure out I needed updated USB drivers :banghead:

It rocks though super quick read and write times very fluid layout ect...

I still have LS1 Edit for sale with a PCM, just supply me your VIN along with 275 and I'll send you the software, cable and PCM (on a Exchange basis for the PCM). I can ship it with a stock tune, modified tune for a stock truck to your specs or for a modified motor ect..

Dennis, glad to see you got it working. Sure beats the carputing stuff.

I've got the LM1 wideband as well. Let me know how it goes hooking it up. I saw someone post up their success getting it to work on the efi site.

SinisterSS, I'm sending you a PM.

BigTex, thanks my problem was out dated USB drivers :banghead: Drove the truck home from the dealership tonight and found an oil leak at the turbo LOL it was leaking a bit of oil and making a very large ground cloud behind the truck on the freeway. It was kinda funny watching people pointing, flipping me off, shaking their heads ect.. My first stab at a tune was pretty close though...

If I have time Saturday I'll be hooking up the Wide Band to EFI live. The wife has a seven item Honey Do List for my weekend so I don't know how much time will be left over for the truck.

jchitwo www.efilive.com I was waiting for HPT's 2.0 but decided on EFI because of the integration between their high quality scanning tool "EFI LIVE" into the Tuning Tool, plus the 2bar stuff... You wont go wrong with EFI Flashscan IMHO

BigTex, thanks my problem was out dated USB drivers  :banghead:  Drove the truck home from the dealership tonight and found an oil leak at the turbo  LOL it was leaking a bit of oil and making a very large ground cloud behind the truck on the freeway.  It was kinda funny watching people pointing, flipping me off, shaking their heads ect..  My first stab at a tune was pretty close though...

If I have time Saturday I'll be hooking up the Wide Band to EFI live.  The wife has a seven item Honey Do List for my weekend so I don't know how much time will be left over for the truck.

jchitwo www.efilive.com  I was waiting for HPT's 2.0 but decided on EFI because of the integration between their high quality scanning tool "EFI LIVE" into the Tuning Tool, plus the 2bar stuff...  You wont go wrong with EFI Flashscan IMHO

Does EFILive come with the wideband?

BigTex, thanks my problem was out dated USB drivers  :banghead:  Drove the truck home from the dealership tonight and found an oil leak at the turbo  LOL it was leaking a bit of oil and making a very large ground cloud behind the truck on the freeway.  It was kinda funny watching people pointing, flipping me off, shaking their heads ect..  My first stab at a tune was pretty close though...

If I have time Saturday I'll be hooking up the Wide Band to EFI live.  The wife has a seven item Honey Do List for my weekend so I don't know how much time will be left over for the truck.

jchitwo www.efilive.com  I was waiting for HPT's 2.0 but decided on EFI because of the integration between their high quality scanning tool "EFI LIVE" into the Tuning Tool, plus the 2bar stuff...  You wont go wrong with EFI Flashscan IMHO

Does EFILive come with the wideband?

Uhh...no. If it did, it would cost way too much. They may have links on their site to places to buy them. There are a few people on here that have them.

• 3 weeks later...
:) for those guys that dont have efilive yet, there is a gp going on for it at www.ls1tuning.com 8% off retail, im not sure, but that can be for add on licenses i think??? i would have to ask but that is a big discount for everyone, and they dont have to pay shipping, so they save 30 dollars more too :)

Archived