Regional SS Clubs

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothin' new right now. Me and one of the other members were bouncing some ideas off eachother, but not sure how we're going to get this started. Its going to get some discussion at the vegas meet and we'll take it from there.

Thanks for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

I'm game, where do we sign up. When I was in Orlando in April there was a Buick Grand National meet and cruise at the Race Rock Cafe, there was about 20 or so Buicks ( I have pics but still notsure how to post them) Would be sweet to see a parking lot full of SS's. :thumbs:

Sounds like a good Idea but how about us VHO guys are we included or because we are missing all the fancy shmancy plastic parts were not as cool? :D

I'd worry more about if we let you keep posting on the site! :jester:

I'm thinking SS's and all the SS cousins (VHO, Denali, C3, etc.) will be allowed. Basic requirements should be GM an LQ9 under the hood gets in.

Sounds like a good Idea but how about us VHO guys are we included or because we are missing all the fancy shmancy plastic parts were not as cool? :D

I'm thinking SS's and all the SS cousins (VHO, Denali, C3, etc.) will be allowed. Basic requirements should be GM an LQ9 under the hood gets in.

Oh so us few LQ4 guys aren't cool enough then?!? :icon_bs::jester:

A midwest chapter,, I am in!!!!! I am always trying to get us guys together.. the weather just never helps us out!!!!! :banghead:

Now that it is summer,, we for sure need to get together!!!!

Merv,, can you set up regions under the meeting, gathering section??? that would help us Identify where everyone is from and have a list of members as a sticky on the top of each one, so we know who is from where?

• Admin
Merv,, can you set up regions under the meeting, gathering section???  that would help us Identify where everyone is from and have a list of members as a sticky on the top of each one, so we know who is from where?

You bet i can! I'll work on it this afternoon :cheers:

Oh so us few LQ4 guys aren't cool enough then?!? :icon_bs::jester:

When I seen the Buick GN meet in Orlando there was a few Trans Am's and some other Buick's but they all had the 3.8 turbo's in them.

Oh so us few LQ4 guys aren't cool enough then?!?  :icon_bs:  :jester:

Actually we determined that the club will be a GM fullsize performance truck group.

Basic requirments we've discussed:

Must be a GM fullsize truck (obviously)

Must be a performance model (Lq4/Lq9/LS1/etc)

This will allow all the VHO, C3, Denali guys to participate.

More details will follow. We are working out the rough details on membership dues, requirements, participation, tax status, legalities, etc. and will keep you guys informed as we determine specifics.

I think this has the potential to be HUGE... and with the help of Mervz and you guys I think we'll get something really special started here.

:thumbs:

Archived