Cruise-IN Ocean City Md

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking fishtales bayside on 21st street.  One of the nicest small outside bars.  It's more of a locals hangout but I'll think they'll let you in :)

Sounds good to me let se if we can get a list of who's actually going to be there going and then figure out a time early next week

1.backinblack- Pete

Aspen you should go to the preakness, considering you plan on being drunk the rest of the summer its the perfect opportunity for ya :yellow_loser: Oh and depending if we head down friday night I will be in annapolis at some point, so if your lookin to go out they'll be a bunch of us hittin the bars if ya want to tag along.

If there is another OC cruise in the future I'm game.

Aspen you should go to the preakness, considering you plan on being drunk the rest of the summer its the perfect opportunity for ya :yellow_loser: Oh and depending if we head down friday night I will be in annapolis at some point, so if your lookin to go out they'll be a bunch of us hittin the bars if ya want to tag along.

Not a loser! Just someone who has not been able to drink in a LONG time. Stupid school! I might be going to Baltimore that night, but regardless give me a call. If I do go to Baltimore it will only be until 9:30 and of course I won't be going in that early. PM me and I'll give you my number.

I'll tell my friend the time and hopefully I will be able to make it Saturday!

Not a loser! Just someone who has not been able to drink in a LONG time. Stupid school! I might be going to Baltimore that night, but regardless give me a call. If I do go to Baltimore it will only be until 9:30 and of course I won't be going in that early. PM me and I'll give you my number.

I'll tell my friend the time and hopefully I will be able to make it Saturday!

Not callin ya loser!! I guess you thought that because of the thumbs guy in the post. Ooops. PM Sent

Archived