Cruise-IN Ocean City Md

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got a buddy of mine that is gonna join us in his clone.  So if anyone is curious what the truck would look like in white bring a camera.

Sounds good too me, it looks like we should have a decent number of trucks down there.

bring the horse we'll get him drunk too!!

He only likes Bud so far that I know of :) He wouldn't be too happy in a trailer for that long period of time.

Can you PM me your cell number? If I can't find the place I will need to call someone. Me and directions don't go well together.

Also-I can't get drunk-I'll have to drive home that night. I am not paying for a hotel room. Don't have the money right now b/c I have a wedding to go to the next weekend in NJ. Stupid weddings cost too much money -200 bucks for a stupid bridesmaid dress n shoes!

YEAH! Love the SS! I am definitely going the whole weekend next time. I will download the pics tomorrow. Going to meet Fox Forma now. Thanks to all the others who decided to come today :D There is always next year!

YEAH!  Love the SS!  I am definitely going the whole weekend next time.  I will download the pics tomorrow.  Going to meet Fox Forma now.  Thanks to all the others who decided to come today  :D  There is always next year!

and for those of you who didn't make it, the pictures don't do her justice!!! WOOOHOOO!

YEAH!  Love the SS!  I am definitely going the whole weekend next time.  I will download the pics tomorrow.  Going to meet Fox Forma now.  Thanks to all the others who decided to come today  :D   There is always next year!

and for those of you who didn't make it, the pictures don't do her justice!!! WOOOHOOO!

WOW! Was not expecting that. Thanks! :D

YEAH!  Love the SS!  I am definitely going the whole weekend next time.  I will download the pics tomorrow.  Going to meet Fox Forma now.  Thanks to all the others who decided to come today  :D   There is always next year!

WOW! Was not expecting that. Thanks! :D

don't sell yourself short, you were by far the prettiest woman in the bar, except that one that was dancing by herself....

Archived