Line-X

There's a font (look at the top of this screen) but Zane doesn't seem to be in the sharing mood.  Come on Zane, give us the font!  GM said it was OK, yes really!

:thumbs:

SinisterSS,

Here is the response I received from Zane when I inquired about the font.

ZANE's Response

If you find the font let me know too, I'm not as good with my graphics program as Zane is!

Ray

I GOT MINE FOR FREE AS PART OF THE DEAL WITH MY TRUCK. I TOOK THEM AS LOW AS I COULD AND THEN TOLD THEM THAT IF THEY THREW IN THE BED LINER I WOULD BUY THE TRUCK.

I bet they heard you with all that YELLING :eek: (caps) you are doing, my ears hurt even over on my side of the monitor… ;) ... :D

I believe it was from the Line-X website. I just went there though and I couldn't find it. :( I think they have updated the website quite a bit. I will keep looking around and if I come up with anything, I will be sure to share it here.

Justin :chevy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just asked the guy at my local Line-x shop about adding the SS script between the wheel tubs. I will get the bed in black and the ss in silver :D

I just cant bring myself to a plain black bed liner--it's an SSS :chevy:

The guy at rhino looked at me funny when I mentioned it? I guess he did not want my business.

I will figure out the picture posting and hopefully show you all some cool bed pics

:thumbs:

joe

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm a Line-X dealer and can tell you that there is huge differance in the way the our bed liner looks when compared to Rhino or any of the others. Don't take my word for it just look in any of the sport truck magazines and 9 times out of ten when they have a sprayed on liner it is Line-X and those guys can spend as much as they want. And take the time to go see each one for yourself; you will be gald you did.

As for the cost it depends on the location. $400 is about averag. The UV coating is called Dura Shield and not really necessary if you go with a black liner; but it does help it keep that new shine; and does and to the cost of a liner. There is also an option for you red and blue guys to get a color matched liner and that's probably where that $800 price tag came from. I charged $690 for the last color matched Red SS we did and that included a bow tie emblem(I just ordered my SS emblem last week when i saw it in a truck at a Line X conferance).

The SS emblem in the bed is a very cool addition but I would reccomend putting it on the bulkhead behind the cab so it is easier to see and less likely to get scarred up if you use your truck.

Anyway you can't go wrong with Line-X, we have a nationwide warranty where Rhino and the guys have a warranty that is only good at the location that sprayed it and then they get to decide what is a warranty item(look at the fine print)

I get my new SS next week; it's a business expense :D

Archived