Finals suck

LOUI1313

I guess its to late but anyone need any finals papers? lol I have a ton of work that i got all A+++ in most subjects since i had about 5 different majors and was at school for 5yrs :crackup: Maybe next semester i guess... Papers range from 5pg to 25pgs, haha bidding starts now :yellow_loser:

I guess its to late but anyone need any finals papers? lol I have a ton of work that i got all A+++ in most subjects since i had about 5 different majors and was at school for 5yrs :crackup:  Maybe next semester i guess... Papers range from 5pg to 25pgs, haha bidding starts now :yellow_loser:

Do you have a paper for this---- use philosophical theories to assess the effects of House Bill 1220 (amending the contitution to say a marriage is a union between a man and a woman)? Just kidding. 15 pages thus far. Although there are so many grammatical errors right now-I been typing for 15 pages and have not read through it to check for idiotic mistakes. I keep typing before I lose my train of thought.

Do you have a paper for this---- use philosophical theories to assess the effects of House Bill 1220 (amending the contitution to say a marriage is a union between a man and a woman)? Just kidding.  15 pages thus far.  Although there are so many grammatical errors right now-I been typing for 15 pages and have not read through it to check for idiotic mistakes. I keep typing before I lose my train of thought.

That's what spell-check/grammer-check was invented for! :D Seriously, you sound like you need a good proofreader.

I hear you on the procrastinating, I have a bad habit of exactly what you describe, keeping my focus when the pressure is really on and also the opposite, when there is no pressure being super productive. No finals here but been surviving on 4-6 hours sleep since last August working a corporate takover, so I know what you mean by pressure and lack of sleep. I get to the point where I just go on walkabout, spend a few days away telling myself 'it takes a brave man to party at a time like this'! But things look like they will come together about the time school is out, thank gawd!

Mr. P. :)

wow...to have a truck like the SS when I was in school would have been bad ass!! :wtf:

ohh well my '70 chevelle rat rod/beater muscle car was stil fun!! :thumbs:

good luck on the finals!

~Brian

hum. once again it is midnight and once again I am about to zzzzzzzzzzzz. Just got home from school. Time to keep at it. ONE MORE WEEK! Then its nothing but beer and sleep for that entire first weekend and the one after that and the one after that and..................... :D

1 more final left today, then I am gone! YES! :cheers: Seems like I always end up hating school at the end of the year, but then I remember that I have a summer break with a easy summer job. No office work! Guess school isn't THAT bad. :)

I'M DONE!  I'M DONE!  I'M DONE!  I'm going to go drink some BEER NOW!

NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR! I am writing an 8 page paper and then I have to memorize 20 pages :eek: Tuesday night needs to come quick, but since I have to pull some all nighters I don't think that will happen. So close yet so far away.......BA here I come!!!!

Archived