No Arrival Blue in 2004?

SinisterSS

According to this Sorry, private GM site-Mervz only red and black SS's in 2004, no blue. If it is true, those blue ones just became even more rare! :eek:

Also for 2004 - "NEW! Regular production accessory, Underseat storage, rear, lockable. This is dealer installed and shipped separately from vehicle to parts department with VIN identification on packaging. (SPO-supplied, dealer installed)" :sleep:

Also looks like they added the trailer accessories back in (or is it just me that didn't get any with my SS?) "...7-way to 4-way trailer adapter, instrument panel jumper wiring harness for electric trailer brake controller..." :fume:

I could not be more happy for you guys and your blue SS's, but my 'bad to the bone' black will always be my favorite...the great grandson of my old '90 SS454.

I agree...Black is great. I just hope for a reg cab version in '05....Then I can get a black one to go with my '90 454SS. Besides, a reg cab would be so much easier to clean. :D

i'll have to check on that tomorrow, last i knew we had an 04' ordered in blue. as for the lockable seat storage, we have an 03' in transit with that option along with tonneau cover.

Archived