Got my spin tech exhaust

SSilverado60

Yesterday I went and had my Spin tech Dual exhaust installed. It sounds great and performs even better. We put a X-pipe and then ran it into 2 3" Mufflers and then had them turn down right after the muffler. It sounds very aggressive. It has a ton or resonance outside the car. IM setting off alarms everywhere i go :jester: . There is some inside but thats the way I like it. If I had the exhaust run all the way out the back there definately would be no resonance inside the cab. Im very happy with it and cant wait to get to the track to see if the difference that I feel makes a difference at the track :thumbs:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know its against all forum rules to make a post like this without posting pictures. Don't force me to blow the whistle on you. Need to see some pics!!!

I assume you kept the stock muffler forward pipes. Do you have headers yet?

Hey, why dont you make a road trip over here to the Dallas area so I can hear your exhaust first hand.

I'd love to do some cool muffler swap on the SS, but I hated the interior resonation I had on my Z71. I'm afraid to make any changes on the SS since it so nice and quiet now.

Archived