Got my spin tech exhaust

SSilverado60

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new C5 or a used one? :D You and I both know enough people in the LS1 business to make a C5 run like the devil. I saw where Jason has his C5 up to 730 rwhp with the 396 c.i. setup. I'd love to drive that thing. Too bad its not AWD.

Most likely a used one. I've seen some priced in the lower $20's. :thumbs:

I went up to Lubbock the other day to check out the TSP shop. That place is pretty nice. Jason said the clutch has been giving them fits. If they get the bugs worked out of it, that will be one badass car.

There was a Camaro there that has an iron block 408 in it that Joseph built. It put down like 410 to the wheels, and that is with stock heads (chambers opened to match bore), mild cam and an old LS1 intake! I need that motor in my truck. :)

not bad, but looks tacky without tailpipe's. you may break into the 14's, but it's hardly a drag truck to not have tailpipe's.

my 1/8 mile times show that im in the 14s before the exhaust, how can it look tacky if you cant see anything???

not bad, but looks tacky without tailpipe's. you may break into the 14's, but it's hardly a drag truck to not have tailpipe's.

Let's not start the personal attacks again, please.

I wish you lived in Phx (or me there). I'd love to hear those things. I'm just so gun shy about changing my exhaust system after getting the Borla's and not liking the sound. Esp. when I DO like the sound my truck makes now. Decisions, decisions.

who's doing the personal attack? if i'm going to personally attack him on here, everyone will know. he posted his great exhaust, i did the natural forum thing, i commented on that. problem??? if so too damn bad. as for your time's, what is your 1/8 times?

FYI, my exhaust mods got me .417 on the quarter. I am sitting nicely in the mid to low 14's :chevy:

Nice exhaust! I bolted a couple of Spintechs on before I went with the 40 series delta flow flowmasters--much less interior drone.

question on the exhuast... any problems with rattling? with the mufflers being that close (nice fit there by the way) together, what did you do there and what did you you for exhuast hangers?

Archived