First Impressions

MN C5

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Getting back on topic...  Anyone heard from MN C5 since he ran off on his test drive?  I mean, I am sure it is fun to drive and all, but you gotta come back to the computer once an a while and tell us how it's going :D  And don't forget the pictures :cool:

The truck is a total blast to drive. I'm a bit tire of removing and reinstalling the computer though. I'm know getting a couple miles per gallon better than when it was stock :wtf: strange but true. And I've had my foot in it a fair bit too..

Any way I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Tuning it has taken a fair amount of work. Dcairns if you can find an 2nd computer I can make some large improvements to the driveability :D:D of your truck without risking any damage. If your interested just email me.

Here's a link to my post in the Street forum

MY SS vs 03 Cobra Vert

The guy with the Ford knows better than line up with the SS. Pulling, he has a big advantage as he weighs 1200 pounds more than me. The more weight you have the more pulling power. He also had a better tire than I had. He pulls his truck on the drag about once a week in the summer time.

Archived