Need help

Hunter Lee

Man I would love to do the headers as well but for now (near future) i would like to do a exhaust. Hopefuly keep the existing muffler and just add a pipe. The headers would most likely have warrenty issues if anything would happen to go wrong. That's the only thing that freaks me out. Otherwise I would do a perf. chip and headers right off the bat. LOL...

Did anyone read the article in Car and Driver (June issue)? Prettty good write up. Pretty much said SS was a Gentlmens sport truck. So true with how it peforms, hp, all wheel drive and loaded with all the bells and whistles.

Lee, if i find anything out with the stock muffler I'll keep you in tune. Any added pipes would have to be secured really strong. That seems to be a big problem when people upgrade exhaust to dual or change direction of factory pipes, they become loose (rattle, bounce). Screw that.... :cool:

Hunter,

Yeah, I thought about that too. Wasn't sure how I was going to solve that. I would have to go and get professional advise. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Thanks for any updates etc. ;)

Archived