camaro stripes or not

silver hockey stripes on my black ss(like CraigWs) what do ya think?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. silver hockey stripes on my black ss(like CraigWs) what do ya think?

• put them on, it will look good
    • i think it will be ok
    • dont do it
    • i have another idea-read my post below

I like the hockey stripes that CraigW has on his blue SS. Anybody seen them on a black SS. iam thinking of doing a silver birch type color on the truck. i dont think anybody has done this though. what are your opinions/thoughts. thanks guys.

todd

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vtodd,

silver would look good, but imo i am bias to white enhanced graphics/stickers/vinyl on black vehicles circa old school camaros w/ white rally stripes.

good luck, hard choice though

vtodd,

silver would look good, but imo i am bias to white enhanced graphics/stickers/vinyl on black vehicles        circa old school camaros w/ white rally stripes. 

good luck, hard choice though

yea, i orginally was thinking of doing the white stripes, but iam thinking silver might look better. :dunno:

Funny you brought that up, I was thinking about that today because I never saw a black SS with them. I would only go with silver and not white, would throw off the color a little to much. I was in the middle of photoshopping some on a black SS but my comp shut down and now I cant get back into the program because i am in SAFE MODE. Apparently my comp is near death and wont run in normal mode so maybe someone else can photoshop it. If it looks good on the black SS I would def consider throwin some on.

Maybe you can see it a little better in this one. Yes, I installed them myself, but I have been doing graphics and pinstripes for 15 years, so it was just another day at the office for me.

garage_mod-284-1110605492.jpg

Archived