How old is everyone?

TexaSS

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revenoor,

Welcome. Congrats on your new ride. Great choice of truck colors, too. Tell us when you have your b-day and we'll get you into the "inner circle" here. ;)

49 here at least until next month. I'm holding on to 49 till the last minute.

I have a question for the people close to my age or older. Weren't we 21 yesterday?? You younger guys, enjoy your life now, because you will be our age tomorrow.

Weren't we 21 yesterday??

Ted, I mean it's scary how fast time has gone. They say the older you get the faster it goes and I can attest to that. Every time I turn around I'm having another b-day and I go WTF!!!!!! Wait a minute....................... :cry: Didn't I JUST have one of those a month ago????? :P

Yeah, I second that hold onto it as long as you can (49). I never minded turning 30 or even 40. I was cool with all of that "progress." But 50 hit me like a train. It's just the physiological thing of 50!!! S**T, wasn't I just 21? :D

I'm cool with everything now but it sure does go fast.

Lee, I am hoping 50 doesn't hit me hard. I still do stuff that would make a younger man cringe(usually on a motorcycle, honkin wheelies, rolling into corners at serious speed etc.), keeps me young at heart.

Wow, there's some old ones on here. Are you sure the SS didn't mean Senior Sitizen for you guys?

Just kidding. I think it's pretty cool imagining my Grandfather in a cool truck like you guys drive. Plus, I'll be there before too long.

Archived