How old is everyone?

TexaSS

Wow, there's some old ones on here. Are you sure the SS didn't mean Senior Sitizen for you guys?

Just kidding. I think it's pretty cool imagining my Grandfather in a cool truck like you guys drive. Plus, I'll be there before too long.

Tomorrow.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TedG - it's all relative.

Yeah ? Relative to what? When you were born? I'm telling you. I was 37 yesterday. Ask Lee.

Meaning, you're only as old as you feel.

In that case I am 18ish with a lot of experience. It's the damn gray hair (and loss of some of that) that gives me away. Good part is I have been working out for 27 years and still have my health.

wow, there is quite the range of ages in here, I'm 44 and don't own a Silverado SS but do love those trucks. Someone should have started a poll with regards to the age brackets....anyways...enjoy your truck, I'll just salavate for now... :chevy:

I have been silver haired for over 30 years and had my 57th birthday in Jan. Haven't experienced the mid life crisis yet (unless driving the SS would qualify me) and am empty nested. My office staff is nice enough to let me out of the office more often than they should and my golf clubs are always in the back under the Roll Top cover. Do I need the supercharger? No. Would I enjoy it? Tremendously. Truly enjoy the extended cab as couldn't go it any other way. Would love the have the SS-R. Perhaps I am in the mid life crisis afterall.

Galen

Today is my birthday! Got my present a few months early. :D

Don't know if I have the energy to extinguish the 35 candles on the cake this year. Already can see the big 4-0 looming and I'm taking that day off from work and buying my mid-life crisis car, lol. ;)

Archived