Anysafe way to lower a ss?

I'll let you know next wed or thur. I'm having mine lowered wed am at a local drop shop. Looking to get about 2" in the front and 3" or 4" in the rear. I hope it work's! :uhoh::cheers:

rm,

I guarantee you it will improve the looks but it's going to cost you in ride quality. One of those nasty trade-offs for looking cool. :D

Lee,

I agree with you and and ride quality at my age is important, probably will wait on Westers PCM confirmation or Hypertech to get a little more PUNCH to solve my performance itch :D

I had a 1997 Chevy extended cab that I slammed (4/6 drop, + ~2" additional drop with different wheels/tires). It looked great, but rode like sh*t :nonod:

I eventually went with air bags. At least then I could raise it up if I needed to get over a hump somewhere.

My wife told me I better not think about lowering my SS...

-Patrick

My wife told me I better not think about lowering my SS...

I've heard things like this too at the beginning. But now that I get the "yeah, but your's isn't supercharged..." line everyday nearly, I have gotten no grumblings over planned mods, since she just got a new GTP. It cost me, but it worked.

Already have mods planned for it also. It kills me how much cheaper things are for a car.

-Ben

Archived