The twin turbo monster!!!! Getting close.

hellbents10

:eek: Dam I helped put a nicely worked 350 in my friends S-10 and that thing was scary, I could only imagine what that one is going to do. his biggest problem was traction, what are you doing for the rear end ( I'm sure it going to invovle some really BIG tires :D ) Sweet truck :thumbs:

Looks great hellbents10!

Is there any way to make extra inlet tubes for track only that could run out the front for better air? Or would it be an issue?

Our local guys with big power twin turbos have some very, very weird setups. Intercooler front passenger seats, huge intakes up front etc....

What's the tranny/rear?

Street truck?

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

the rear is an 8.6 10 bolt with a detroit locker. the trans is going to be a 4L60. last year is used a TH350.

Wow, is a 8.5 going to hold all that? :confused:

Is a Ford 9" or a Dana 60 gonna hold all that?

:lol:

That's a heck of a powerplant, it will be looking to break stuff!!

That truck's engine will HAVE NO MERCY!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

lol, I am betting on how long things will last in hours and minutes of run time not miles. I figure the first trans will last through the break in (100mi or 2hrs) then break on the first hard quater mile pull on pump gas. Then the rear shortly after. Then comes the trans agian after 2 more hours of run time and the driveshaft with it. Then when it comes to a race gas tune........... :banghead: Well you know you cannot expect parts to last when doing this. I sometimes think that I am asking alot of the 700 and the stock rear with the gov loc.

Archived