Interceptor Scan Guage

Jim7

I've got one up for sale if anyone is interested. It's already mounted in a plate that can be swapped into any truck. I'd need your plate back as an exchange to put into my truck. Check out pictures at http://www.baladi.ws/truck.html (the last pic).

Looking for 300 for the complete package, will consider all offers.

PM me if interested.

I plan to put mine in next weekend. Now that I have something to monitor. It will be going in a pillar pod. Don't see how you guys put gauges so far away from your field of view when driving. Especially if under WOT. Couldn't do it myself. I'll take precaution over looks anyday.

I plan to put mine in next weekend.  Now that I have something to monitor.  It will be going in a pillar pod.  Don't see how you guys put gauges so far away from your field of view when driving.  Especially if under WOT.  Couldn't do it myself.  I'll take precaution over looks anyday.

there isn't much on there that you're going to need to see at wide open. most of the important stuff you do with the laptop.

If you're going for precaution then you shouldn't be glancing at it during WOT driving any ways. It has a record and playback feature for a reason.  :D

A pillar gauge pod is easily seen under WOT. It is still in your field of view. A gauge of any tyoe, mounted anywhere else, is out of your normal field of view and is dangerous. It doesn't matter what you are monitoring, or what it's for. JMO.

For anyone ordering guages and have a aftermarket alarm that plugs into the OBD2 port ( the thing you attach the guages too under the dash) Most remote start high end alarms use this port (actually one of the wires comming out of the port) clifford viper audiovox ect let the guys at Interceptor know this so they can reprogram the gauges and run the power a different way. The stock gauge is what was causing my battery to drain because the guage will actually monitor battery voltage when the vehicle is off and my alarm was monitoring this and draining the battery. any questions send me a PM and I will try and explain it better too you...

• 3 weeks later...
Just confirm that you want 300 dollars for a guage that they are selling for 219 dollars??? :dunno:

that wasn't for just a gauge. i assume you missed the wording "complete package".

heres a "did you know" they now offer the gauge in various types of faces, back lighting, and bezels... AS WELL AS the ability for the gauge's start-up screen to read "SS" the bezel, face, and backlight option are important to me being that im trying to keep a clean look inside with everything matching, blue backlighting, chrome bezels (caddy. lens etc.) and def. white face to match everything else i have.... JMO

Archived