Back Window Decals

This morning I saw a regular silverado with one of those American Flag back window stickers and I thought. Hey. why not one with the big SS logo with the American Flag in it for all us SS owners?

Wonder where we could get that made.

If you are talking about the perforated see through from the inside, but cant see in type of graphic, I have a vendor that does custom designs and I can see if they are interested in doing a design or two. Maybe one with an American flag and one with a checkered flag like Zippy showed.

They can add custom logo's and maybe have SilveradoSS.com on the bottom.

If this is ok with Mervz, I can give them a call and see what it woud take to get them made.

I know there will be a set up fee, but depending upon how many people want it, it could be minimal.

I have PM'ed Mervz on this.

If you are talking about the perforated see through from the inside, but cant see in type of graphic, I have a vendor that does custom designs and I can see if they are interested in doing a design or two. Maybe one with an American flag and one with a checkered flag like Zippy showed.

They can add custom logo's and maybe have SilveradoSS.com on the bottom.

If this is ok with Mervz, I can give them a call and see what it woud take to get them made.

I know there will be a set up fee, but depanding upon how many people want it, it could be minimal.

I have PM'ed Mervz on this.

good idea. :thumbs:

Shoudn't be a problem for these to be made ... the tint store next to my shop does them, they said you can get a 'screen' made with any graphic you want.

Archived