Back Window Decals

I have put on many of these and have one myself for advertising. They go on the outside. Go on pretty easy too just dont stretch it. I get custom ones made quit a bit it only take a few days to get them.

What if we had one made that was just a solid black background with a huge silver "SS" in the middle? Not too "busy" looking, and it wouldn't be catering to the looks of any one particular color the SS comes in.... :dunno:

What if we had one made that was just a solid black background with a huge silver "SS" in the middle? Not too "busy" looking, and it wouldn't be catering to the looks of any one particular color the SS comes in.... :dunno:

black ss round here has one looks like crap IMO if you want something put some 5% tint on there and be done

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing against the flag or patriotism, but I think a flag (whether in the tint or hanging from all four corners) would make my SS look like the carnival. Maybe it is because the trucks I see this on usually have other features that make me point and laugh. I will concede that the posted pictures look cleaner than the ones I have seen in person and I might actually like it if I saw done this well.

• 2 weeks later...
I am in. Please keep us posted. Having defended the US flag all my adult life and worn one on my right shoulder for the last 4 years I am all for it. Thanks guys for the forums. These window screenprints are hugely popular near miltary bases. Although not too many SS in Ft Campbell....That's why I bought mine. NightHawk 1SG, OUT!

Archived