be afraid, be very afraid

2drTahoe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Besides the engine, I think it looks like a grandpa truck. SS looks way better, More sportier. :chevy:  :chevy:  :chevy: . I meen come on dodge, at least paint the door handles the same color as the truck.

I agree, they should have painted the mirrors and handles, would make the truck look more finished. :crazy:

I think this looks more sportier than the SS, especially that little badge on the hood!! ;)

the SRT-10 looks pretty mean in person. The wife didn't care for the interior too much. She thought the SSs interior looked better. I'm not a big fan of the metal-look interior, but that's something east to fix. Still the MPG stopped me from looking any harder at the SRT-10.

GM4LIFE: What is your avg MPG?

the SRT-10 looks pretty mean in person. The wife didn't care for the interior too much. She thought the SSs interior looked better. I'm not a big fan of the metal-look interior, but that's something east to fix. Still the MPG stopped me from looking any harder at the SRT-10.

My average right now is about 10, if I stay out of the throttle than it should go up to around 12, but I doubt I will stay out of the throttle! :D

I was not impressed with either interior, the SS or the Dodge. I do like the stereo and the seats in the Dodge better than the SS.

Soon..................Very soon. :)

That's got to cost a lot($$$). Is it the venom deal? :dunno: bling...bling :thumbs:

Hennessy is getting ready to offer that for less than $6,000. When he does I might be getting it.

Are you nuts, have you not seen the lawsuits against that guy?I dont care if he has changed his act or not, the guy has screwed over several people and if it were me i wouldnt let him touch a chevy s10 not to mention a 45k srt pickup!

Soon..................Very soon. :)

That's got to cost a lot($$$). Is it the venom deal? :dunno: bling...bling :thumbs:

Hennessy is getting ready to offer that for less than $6,000. When he does I might be getting it.

Are you nuts, have you not seen the lawsuits against that guy?I dont care if he has changed his act or not, the guy has screwed over several people and if it were me i wouldnt let him touch a chevy s10 not to mention a 45k srt pickup!

He is not going to touch anything. I will buy the Paxton from him at that price and install myself. He is now shipping COD and using PayPal so I am not worried about losing any money. At that price it is worth dealing with him.

Wow :eek: . That's the main reason I won't buy the SRT-10. 10 MPG isn't enough for me. It will take a gallon of gas just to run to town and back for a frosty. :banghead:

If that thing had the same rating at the SS I would be looking to get one. Nice looking truck :cool:

My average right now is about 10, if I stay out of the throttle than it should go up to around 12, but I doubt I will stay out of the throttle! :D

I was not impressed with either interior, the SS or the Dodge. I do like the stereo and the seats in the Dodge better than the SS.

You dont live that far from me...........wanna come see how slow it is!

Sounds good to me :devil: . I always try a red one that rolls around but he wont go for it. We will see what happens with my slipping trans and the whole 1/8 of tread I have left. :chevy:

You dont live that far from me...........wanna come see how slow it is!

Sounds good to me :devil: . I always try a red one that rolls around but he wont go for it. We will see what happens with my slipping trans and the whole 1/8 of tread I have left. :chevy:

Already making excuses.......... :jester:

Archived