What Would You Change?

BlkStSS

I like a lot of the things BlkStSS mentioned -

1. Something to soften all the grey currently in the cabin. I'm not a big fan of the brushed aluminum, though. For one thing, it's the "new look" and all the mfg's seem to be putting it in their vehicles now. It's too "clinical looking" for me. Also, when everybody starts doing it from Honda Civics on up I don't want it anymore because it's so common. I'm old fashioned, I guess. I still like what Mercedes, BMW and Lexus are doing - wood.

2. Navigation system

3. Lowered about 2 inches

4. If they won't s-chgr it then a bigger engine. 400 plus ponies (or more). S-chgr. option.

5. Dual exhaust with the same sound the SS has now

6. Larger brakes

7. Ride control switch allowing driver to select between comfort and sport modes

8. Steering wheel paddles to manually shift vehicle without a clutch.

9. MOVE THE HEATED SEATS button. I, like many of you, have hit that by accident too many times and I live in Phx (and it's summer time). Did someone say 105??? I have a sunburn on my ass because of those damn seat on/off buttons. :D

10. I like that red start button idea. Mercedes SL55 have it. So do the Vipers I think. Anyway, it is way cool.

11. Console mounted gear shift lever (not column).

12. Hood scoops like the new Dodge sport truck. Not as big, though. Some subtle that just says this engine need more air. :cool:

13. Sunroof option.

BlkStSS,

Nice looking sig photo. :thumbs:

I'm with you guy bring it on I'll get another one with SC, Sliding window, sunroof, console shift, homelink and wood trim. These would make it just about as perfect as it gets.

:chevy:

edit. I forgot the dual exhaust..... :thumbs::cool:

oh ya i would move the controls for the heated seats! like in the back seat or under the tail gate or under the hood anywere that i cant hit it while rolling down the window!

I think you have something there. Let's add one thing - move it to my ex's car. :D

I am happy with the truck as is but would be ecstatic with:

400+hp with SC option :D

140+ mph from the factory :eek:

5000lb GVW

Red gauge cluster

Red SS badges all around, including the grill

SS logo on floor mats

Sunroof

4 REAL doors

4 black and gray 2 tone leather bucket seats with 5-point seat belts, HANS device –JK-

Black aluminum/billet grill

Fog lights

Dual side exhausts exiting on both sides :thumbs:

Hood scoop

Rear spoiler like the SRT Ram

2” lower

22” 0r 24” wheels option and tire selection

Center console with writing table

Dark gray color option

I would pay 45K for the truck if it had this… :D

I would add:

DRIVING LIGHTS - An SS needs driving lights. Always thought it was part of an SS package.

Chrome wheels (maybe as an option)

Yes - a nice set of real duals

I don't think the truck needs too much more.

Bob :flag:

Archived