ATTENTION SO CAL: Summer Truck Jam!

TTT

C'mon guys... 9 names counting me and Sickboy who was already going? We can do better than that. 2 months from today... plenty of time to make arrangements.

Alex:

Rent a trailer and get that truck to the show buddy! We know you won't drive it that far. :jester:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soooo, I have 2 friends that wanna follow me down there...

one with a 2002 Extreme Blazer w/ chrome Z06 wheels

one with a 1998 S10 pickup slammed on bags

will they be able to park in the same general area as me, or will they be banished to the other side of the park...lol ? :devil:

cause you know I gotta represent with my fellow SSer's!!!

~Brian

soooo, I have 2 friends that wanna follow me down there...

one with a 2002 Extreme Blazer w/ chrome Z06 wheels

one with a 1998 S10 pickup slammed on bags

will they be able to park in the same general area as me, or will they be banished to the other side of the park...lol ?  :devil:

cause you know I gotta represent with my fellow SSer's!!!

~Brian

Not sure how they're gonna break up the trucks... if its anything like last time you can pretty much roll in w/ a group and park with them, but they also allowed cars in the last time. Might be differnet, but I think they'll be fine.

I'll add them to the list. :thumbs:

damn if it weren't on the womans bday id probably drive down there, especially if fordsrslow and escalade were going....

WHAT? She doesn't want to drive a couple hundred miles to come to a truck show for her birthday? :jester: Make a weekend out of it... take her to Disneyland on Saturday and out to dinner... then go to the show on Sunday. C'mon... I'm married... I know how these things work :thumbs:

BTW: Just throwin' it out there... this show is 3 days before my 25th B-day... I think b-day presents should be a requirement. Or strippers... strippers would be ok too. :D

Alex:

Rent a trailer and get that truck to the show buddy! We know you won't drive it that far.  :jester:

:crackup::D

Man, that had me cracking up when I read it!!!!

I'm thinking about it...........

Question:

Are all of you guys bringing the significant other or is this a hang with the homies kind of deal??? :ughdance:

Late- Alex

Question:

Are all of you guys bringing the significant other or is this a hang with the homies kind of deal???  :ughdance:

My wifes not much for car/truck shows so she'll probably just take my credit card shopping for the day or go to the spa. :sigh:

That keeps me free to get sh!t faced and enjoy the bikini contest! :cheers:

I know alot of guys bring their girls to these shows... there won't be any shortage of other women there for her to talk to.

BTW: Are you guys that plan on showing registered yet? Going to register?

BTW: Are you guys that plan on showing registered yet? Going to register?

Yup, checkit.gif

Dear Brian Royer,

This email confirms that you have paid California Truck Jamboree Inc ([email protected]) $32.00 USD using PayPal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents

Item Name: PRE-REGISTRATION BEFORE JULY 27th OF VEHICLES

Item Number: prereg

Quantity: 1

Total: $30.00 USD

Cart Subtotal: $30.00 USD

Shipping: $2.00 USD

Sales Tax: $0.00 USD

Cart Total: $32.00 USD

• 1 month later...

Archived