ATTENTION SO CAL: Summer Truck Jam!

have we arranged a time and place to meet yet before we head to irvine? Its only one week away.

I'm not organizing a huge premeet cuz that usually just slows everything down. If you want just meet me at my place that morning and we'll roll together maybe w/ adam. I'm not sure if there are many other guys showing that need to roll with us :dunno:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have we arranged a time and place to meet yet before we head to irvine? Its only one week away.

I'm not organizing a huge premeet cuz that usually just slows everything down. If you want just meet me at my place that morning and we'll roll together maybe w/ adam. I'm not sure if there are many other guys showing that need to roll with us :dunno:

what about all the trucks from the other site... gmfs?

wtf just happened here...?

btw dylan, Its just gonna be myself in the SS, and my buddy in his Xtreme... the bagged S10 flaked... so you can update that on the list!

~Brian

Count me in  :flag:

List updated...

OK as for meeting up the day of... last time everyone met up around 7am and barely got in. As it stands now there are well over 300 trucks registered to show :eek: (Sickboy pre-reged and is number 311 :crazy: ) so we may need to shoot for being there around 6-6:30am. I'm working out the details w/ GMFS and I'll let you guys know when we settle on a time... its gonna be a HUGE show... should be alot of fun :cheers:

I'm #283  :cool:

JUST FYI.... :lol:

As crazy as the line is gonna be it won't matter what number you are... last time almost half of the show trucks got left out in the parking lot b/c the amount of people who got there early and took all the spots... this show is gonna be even bigger!!

Keep an eye out for a new thread for final roll call, times, meeting points, etc.

:thumbs:

I'm #283  :cool:

JUST FYI.... :lol:

As crazy as the line is gonna be it won't matter what number you are... last time almost half of the show trucks got left out in the parking lot b/c the amount of people who got there early and took all the spots... this show is gonna be even bigger!!

Keep an eye out for a new thread for final roll call, times, meeting points, etc.

:thumbs:

now wouldn't that just piss some people off if the halfbreed/halfcompleted SScalade makes it in and someones $50k showtruck is in the parking lot... :crackup:

~Brian

Archived