ATTENTION SO CAL: Summer Truck Jam!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just down there a few days ago... I made in the burb a few years back... I suggest that if you want all of the SSS guys to park together you meet up early and outside of Hidden Valley Park.  Then roll in together.  They park you as you drive in.

:withstupid:

yeah really... I'll be stayin in a hotel so I geuss someone should pick a place thats close to meet at...

ya noda meen!!

~Brian

im all signed up count me in.a few of us ie guys could meet up before but its going to be at the bootycrack of dawn.(on a sunday :puke: ) j/pthis should be sweet as long as th weather is decent.

OK... the list is updated (check the first post)

If you're on the list and not gonna make it let me know now and avoid endless ball-busting and taunting for not showing up.

If you are going and I forgot to put you on the list let me know so I can add you

This is gonna be alot of fun guys :cheers:

EDIT: Just added the GMfullsize guys to our list so we can all roll in together... looks like we'll have a hell of a turnout :thumbs:

I am not 100% sure on my time off situation yet but I will find out for sure when I go into work. So will everyone who is attending showing their truck? If you are are you going to meet up before rolling it? Right off the freeway there there is a long strech of dirt. I am not sure if parking is allowed there but that might be a good spot, it is right before the hidden valley park entrance. I am not from Irvine so I really dont know where else we could meet.

Last time GMFS met up in the parking lot next to where everyone was rolling in. I think the plan is that 1 guy (christian1la from GMFS) is going to park his truck in line so we can all meet up and then jump in with him once they start letting the line roll. We will be getting there very early :cry:

Last time GMFS met up in the parking lot next to where everyone was rolling in. I think the plan is that 1 guy (christian1la  from GMFS) is going to park his truck in line so we can all meet up and then jump in with him once they start letting the line roll. We will be getting there very early  :cry:

well there is no real method to the line. if you roll in by your self then people will roll in after you. I think it would be better to meet up first then roll in together.

well there is no real method to the line.  if you roll in by your self then people will roll in after you.  I think it would be better to meet up first then roll in together.

I think you're not understanding me. We will be rolling in together, but prior to that we will all meet up in the parking lot where the spectators will park... once everyone is there we will get in line.

Archived