driving tickerts

impalarasser

well my ss has got its first and hopefully only ticket. i was driving on the sholder and up here in minnesota we have, ah, only three months to do road work, so i drove on the sholder because my exit was comming up and thought nothing of it. when i came to the top of the off ram a cop come to my car and said pull over by this other squad car. well i got a moving violation for driving on the sholder. i truly thought it was legal becuse my ram was a right there. oh well, thanks for hearing me out and us minnesotans on the sight, don't drive on the sholder on hw62 in edina because they are getten drivers. and its $130 ticket! :cry:

by the was what kinds of tickets do any of you other guys and gals have in our favoret truck? :sigh:

I got a speeding ticket last week! :fume:

I was coming home from Fiesta Texas and caught up to some traffic so I moved from the fast lane to the slow lane. Just my luck there was a state trooper there!

He caught me going 83 in a 70. He also told my sister that if I hadn't made the "unsafe lane change" he wouldn't have pulled me over. Gave me a warning for the lane changes and not having my front license plate mounted. But it's only going to cost me $97.50, plus the defensive driving cost.

The fine here for no front license late is $77.00 and unsafe lane change is $94.00 so it cold have been $268.50!!

-Matt

No tickets in the SS yet (but 2 recently in minivan :wtf: and friend's Suburban); I too have installed my front license plate under the passenger seat where it belongs. I figure third ticket on this "offense" will get me to install it. So far, no problems.

there sending you to defensive driving, man that blows

2extreme,

Nooo, that is a very cool option here in AZ that I have not seen in any other state. At least the 5 or 6 states that I have lived in. What it does is allow you to go to this 8 hour class on weekends and if you are willing to do that the ticket is wiped off your record. It does not show up anywhere!!!!!! Great for keeping those ugly little details from nosy insurance companies who just LOVE to raise rates. You can only go once every two years. I have lived in AZ for eight years now. Been to that boring school four times. :D BUT, I have a clean driving record and very low insurance rates because of it. :cool:

You can only go once every two years.

Once evry two years???

Here in texas it's once a year you can take it. Some place here also have a deferred ticket program that you pay the ticket in payments (I did a single pyment) and it still won't go on your record!! Two tickets last year about 3 months apart and the insurance company hasn't said a word! :D

-Matt

Matt,

Yeah, evidently you guys have it a better deal than we do in AZ. Here it is once every two years. Believe me, I know from experience. You get more tickets than that it goes on your record. :crazy:

Archived