driving tickerts

impalarasser

Matt,

Be careful with the tickets. Yeah, they haven't said a word (yet) because they don't know about them....yet. Insurance companies only do research on their customers driving history when you change something in the policy or on renewal. And even then it may not be every renewal. Each company is different. You'll get by with the ticket for awhile but sooner or later they'll find out about them. So, don't get too many, buddy. It'll cost you. :cheers:

xxjiggaxx, is time to invest in V1. its saved me plenty of times, zippin back and forth btween hou and austin.

Absolutely! Don't waste your money on another IMO. The Valentine-1 is the best, one of the best toys I've invested in. :thumbs:

I have a good friend in the insurance business and he says that most of the time you can have 3 tickets before your rates increase. On the one ticket i have gotten, i did the deferred plan. I just paid 150 bucks and went a month with no tickets and it took the record off. The ticket was only 90 bucks but i figure that i can use the spare 2 or three tickets when i am low on money.

• 2 weeks later...
there sending you to defensive driving, man that blows

2extreme,

Nooo, that is a very cool option here in AZ that I have not seen in any other state. At least the 5 or 6 states that I have lived in. What it does is allow you to go to this 8 hour class on weekends and if you are willing to do that the ticket is wiped off your record. It does not show up anywhere!!!!!! Great for keeping those ugly little details from nosy insurance companies who just LOVE to raise rates. You can only go once every two years. I have lived in AZ for eight years now. Been to that boring school four times. :D BUT, I have a clean driving record and very low insurance rates because of it. :cool:

The class is only for 4 hours here in TN :cheers:

Not that i have been when i get cought my wheels are smoking and i am usally sideways :cry:

Well i have had 3 speeding tickets and one window tint ticket in the last 6 months :eek: none in the ss yet. but i dont have any on my record thank god. what i did was with the hypertech programer is change the tire size to a smaller tire which in turn will throw the speedo off depending what size tire you put in on how much it is off. then i went and got a certified calibrater to check it asnd they have a paper showing how much it was off.and all of it was thrown out of court and i only had to pay court costs. i got the spendo off for one ticket 15 mph. but no speedig tickets on the record. now the window tent is another thing it was $130 and i had to take a razor in front of him to take it off :fume: . no moving violation so no biggie.

i drive pertty calm in the ss :jester: well most of the time because it is an attention getter. its the only one around this area so everyone looks and gives the :thumbs:

thats in the comuneist state of virginia, i mean commonwelth :jester: the windows were 95% dark, he gave me the ticket and had the nerve to ask me what kind of gas milage i was getting with the zr2 blazer. :fume:

Lee :cheers:

Watch out driving around in Tempe, I got pulled over 3 weeks ago and the cop checked the front windows for tint darkness. The back windows I have Limo tinted and left the front ones the factory tint. The limo in the back makes the front windows look really dark and the cop tried to bust me on that, but I was AZ legal. :D

Archived