Power slot brake package/Hawk pads

SSMANIAC

:banghead: Doh!!! In MY checking, I found I can't use them. Sorry, my mistake.

Our truck have the 28.5mm rear rotors, so it will fit our trucks. if you look in your rear rotor you will find that the numbers 28.5mm are engraved in the center. I hope this will clear some confusion. I had to call power slot to clear this up.

OK I give up!! I will let them go for $500.00 shipped to your door!! If I don't sell them for this price I rather put them on my yard and plant some flowers around them. So hurry before they become part of my garden!! :P

OK I give up!! I will let them go for $500.00 shipped to your door!! If I don't sell them for this price I rather put them on my yard and plant some flowers around them. So hurry before they become part of my garden!! :P

Check your email! I just missed the end of the auction, such a ditz sometimes, the wife must be rubbing off!! Anyway, just check your email and let me know.

Check your email! I just missed the end of the auction, such a ditz sometimes, the wife must be rubbing off!! Anyway, just check your email and let me know.

Hello:

I haven't got your email but just to let you know I have relisted the brakes so just follow the link above. $500.00 shipped.

Hello:

I haven't got your email but just to let you know I have relisted the brakes so just follow the link above. $500.00 shipped.

Archived