Power slot brake package/Hawk pads

SSMANIAC

Well:

You Guys are going to hate me but I have betrayed the :flag: , I went on vacation to visit my aunt in CT and she was in the process of getting a brand new Nissan 350Z. So out to the Nissan dealer we went. Drove the car and fell in love with that 3.5 V6 with 300hp, one problem though I am Married with 2 kids and a roadster or even the regular 4 seater is way to small for me. So while I was there a guy came in to check or window shop for a Titan but instead he was checking out my truck. I guess I parked were the used cars were parked, so I went over to him and started BS'ing with him and I took him for a drive while my aunt signed her paperwork. After we came back He asked me how much I wanted for it, I told him that it was really not for sale and he proceeded to tell me that everything has a price. So I told him that I will let it go for $33500.00 and he told me he would give me $33000.00. Well I needed another car and I took this Maxima 6sp out for a drive this baby can run 265hp and 255tq don't seem too much but I was really impressed. we did the paper work and me and my aunt came out of there both with Nissan's. As far as left over all I got left was My Torq Thrust set of wheels with almost brand new set of Coopers ATR'S 275/55/20 will sell for $985.00 no shipping. And this brake package, I also have the stock hood too wil sell for $160.00.

Here are some pictures

463431_43_full.jpg

463431_44_full.jpg

463431_45_full.jpg

463431_46_full.jpg

463431_47_full.jpg

Those new Max's fly. The only thing I don't like is the FWD torque Steer. It's nasty in that car. Otherwise a very well made nice car.

sounds like you got a great price for your SS. How many miles did you have on it? Enjoy the new ride.  :D

Yes, I notice the Torque steer the first time I got into I95 Took me by surprise the first time but I Am ready for it now :D I had around 28K on my truck I think the guy bought the truck and paid for all the extras since I had over $5000.00 invested in it.

I looked at your ebay post If anyone bids on it instead of using the buy it now there an Idiot.

:D I see you know how to add!!! :jester: Yeah, I am hoping I get rid of them soon, so if you guys have any decent offers I am all ears. :thumbs:

P.S.

I lowered the price on the starting bid to $525.00 :flag:

How could you trade that beautiful machine for a Nissan!!!!!!!!!!! Grant it that the new Maxima is reallllly niiiice, but an SS it'll never be. You're going to miss all the head turning that your truck got you. Anyway enjoy the new ride!!! :jester:

How could you trade that beautiful machine for a Nissan!!!!!!!!!!!  Grant it that the new Maxima is reallllly niiiice, but an SS it'll never be.  You're going to miss all the head turning that your truck got you.  Anyway enjoy the new ride!!! :jester:

You are so right!! I do miss my truck, But I do like driving by the gas station and not spending $65.00 in gas every 5 days. :D we still have our 2000 Camaro to turn heads :thumbs: All Jokes aside I do loved my truck but Since I had my truck We had a new baby girl and I really could not afford it, then when gas prices went sky high I was hurting real bad. So I had to swallow my pride and get rid of it. :cry:

Archived