Long Wait.. It's DONE!!!

6.0ss

I think it kinda work related isn't it?  Aren't you involved in that field of work?  Either way I think it kicks ass!  I bet there isn't a bigger way to get a truck known ...

Yea it is work related. i do stereo as a side job,, (during the summer it is my main income) But yea.. I have to take it to shows so people can see my work and understand that I can do this and replicate it in there car.

Ben... I am with you though.. if I could have, I would have spent the money on a z06 or a 427 for this rig!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me tell you first hand that his system kicks some serious ass. We all met up in Indy today, and he did us all the pleasure of cranking it up...HOLY SHIT I think my head is still thumping. It is a very nice and clean install and has some serious balls behind it. Sitting in the truck with it cranked up is detrimental to your health. Damn Nice Joe :cheers:

That is a serious sound system, nice job! 

What are the two knobs on the dash below the mini SS emblem for?

I thought that deck had an equalizer in it?  Or am I way off? :dunno:

LPL Gain control for the amps. (used them before the EQ) Still have them there to fill the holes, not using them.

Let me tell you first hand that his system kicks some serious ass.  We all met up in Indy today, and he did us all the pleasure of cranking it up...HOLY SHIT I think my head is still thumping.  It is a very nice and clean install and has some serious balls behind it.  Sitting in the truck with it cranked up is detrimental to your health.  Damn Nice Joe :cheers:

Thanks man.. appreciate it! Waiting for the opportunity to hook yours up!!! :cheers:

• 1 month later...
Joey Joey Joey....You and the Miestro Marty did a nice job on the truck...BUT, I think it is about time for you to step up to 24's and give me those hand me down 22 AR rims for my SS!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Yea. Let me think about that! I think 24's are not quite what I am going for. But I really reccomend these 22's Nice ride, good side wall protection and look a ton better than the stockers.. They would look killer on your truck. THe whole black and blue theam. Especially with those deep tint windows you have!!!

I have not seen you around much, hope you are doing well!! :cheers:

Joe

....there is one big problem that I saw woth Joe's system (after hearing it at the Indy meet).....when you get in your own truck and crank it.....is suddenly sounds like crap....then again, my exhaust sounds like crap compared to the supercharger he has on there..... :D

Archived