Lowest advertised SS price

whmayhew

My daughter called me yesterday to tell me that a small local dealer had an an in the paper with the SS. The sticker price was $41,445. The advertised sale price was $33,994. This is just the second time that I had seen an SS advertised in the paper and the other one was at sticker price. This one is in red. It sits beside a black one that I had ordered from this same dealership, but I bought a black one from a different dealer. I have been driving by the both of them this week and I have to say that maybe the red one looks better. And this is from someone that truly loves black. If anyone in Maine is interested the truck is located at Brother's

Chevrolet in Dover-Foxcroft. The ad is the Bangor Daily News, Friday edition.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My daughter called me yesterday to tell me that a small local dealer had an an in the paper with the SS. The sticker price was $41,445. The advertised sale price was $33,994. This is just the second time that I had seen an SS advertised in the paper and the other one was at sticker price. This one is in red. It sits beside a black one that I had ordered from this same dealership, but I bought a black one from a different dealer. I have been driving by the both of them this week and I have to say that maybe the red one looks better. And this is from someone that truly loves black. If anyone in Maine is interested the truck is located at Brother's

Chevrolet in Dover-Foxcroft. The ad is the Bangor Daily News, Friday edition.

that's about what you can get one for now if you have a GMS certificate and add the rebates to the mix. That advertised price probably has that factored in, look at the small print, a dealer here did that in an add.

I don't think that anyone in this part of Maine would be eligible for the GMS discount. He just got this truck in Monday morning. I see it sitting outside about 5:00 AM. Later he had it inside prepping it. I thought that they ended production quite a while ago. The black one is not listed in the ad even though he has had it since the end of April. This price does reflect the manufacture's rebates which are $3000 I believe. Like I said before after looking at it all week it looks better than the black one. This is just a small dealer. He usually has about a dozen pickups on his lot.

here in austin,tx there was a ad in todays paper for any ss on the lot they all sticker for 41,640 they are taking 9,500 off

That is a great price. It is real close to GMS price for the SS. I'm guessing that is with the rebate included.... :jester:

here in austin,tx there was a ad in todays paper for any ss on the lot they all sticker for 41,640 they are taking 9,500 off

That is a great price. It is real close to GMS price for the SS. I'm guessing that is with the rebate included.... :jester:

sounds about rite

sounds about rite

Good Deal :thumbs:

Archived