Lowest advertised SS price

whmayhew

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone needs to go buy a truck!!

that's in the works, if all goes well i should be getting one this week or next :jester:

Good luck, hope to hear about it next week. You'll have to change the sig though!

I purchase my Black SS for $34,510 @ 1% financing, :thumbs:  after 3 hours of haggling with the sales manager. :sleep:  Payments are $605 a month because I had the lo-jack and car alarm installed as well. Good deals are out there!

That is a good deal. Good Job :thumbs:

Someone needs to go buy a truck!!

that's in the works, if all goes well i should be getting one this week or next :jester:

Good luck, hope to hear about it next week. You'll have to change the sig though!

Ben I will change it as soon as I get it buddy :thumbs:

Count me in on paying full sticker. Plus I gave my Avalance away.

Wow, someone who admitted paying sticker. I paid $38,200 out the door and feel like I got taken to the bank. :( Sticker was $40,450.

I paid 38,600. out the door w/ 7year 70,000 mi warrenty and now gm is giving a 4,000 buck rebate ( could have used that extra 1000 on mods)

if only i had waited a month not

just think of all that fun i would have missed

Darren

In the Baltimore area where i an working there was a $5000 mark upwhen they came out. i told them they were stupid and on drugs. i waited a few months and got mine for 37,800 plus i 3000 out of my trade so i financed 34,800. i was happy and besides i could bairly wait as long as i did :chevy:

Archived