Good Bye SS

schmidty77

Well boys & the few of you ladys out there......Regretfully I am trading in the SS. I love the truck, but after supercharging abd many broken parts later I have lost my taste for the horsepower game. :throwup: (for now) I feel I need to get myself into something with a warranty still in tact and hopefully something that will hold stronger value. But don't worry. I still get the bad ass 6.0 with all wheel drive. It'll just be wrapped in a GMC label with Denali badges. No supercharging for me this time. Can't go wrong with $32,000 for a brand new Denali. :thumbs: Hope no one minds If I still hang out here. Should pick up the new ride this weekend.

its hard to beat the prices on GM's right now!!! :thumbs:

I am in the process of tracking down the RIGHT color sceme '05 GTO right now, talkin with a few dealers tryin to work out the financing...

dont worry though, the eSScalade isn't going anywhere.... :cool:

~Brian

its hard to beat the prices on GM's right now!!!  :thumbs:

I am in the process of tracking down the RIGHT color sceme '05 GTO right now, talkin with a few dealers tryin to work out the financing...

dont worry though, the eSScalade isn't going anywhere.... :cool:

~Brian

hopefully they will get mine tonight!

they have a black 05 gto on their lot, but they are having a hard time finding a dealership that will trade a cyclone grey (color i want) for the black one. wish me luck!!!

they told me that if they cant find it tonight, i wont get the GMS pricing deal on it.....in which case i will promply walk out of the dealership and find somebody else.

ill be keeping the SS though too. :chevy::thumbs:

i was at the dealer today bs'ing , they tell me they dont honor the discounts on the vettes. that sucks but makes sense . Good luck with the denali. that was one of my first choice's along with the SSS. have fun keeping it stock.(it wont last long)

i was at the dealer today bs'ing , they tell me they dont honor the discounts on the vettes. that sucks but makes sense . Good luck with the denali. that was one of my first choice's along with the SSS. have fun keeping it stock.(it wont last long)

Just because I'm not aspirating the engine doesn't me I don't plan on a few power mods. Think I might stay around the cosmetic mods this time. Definately will keep it simple though.

Nope. They don't do deals on Vettes of any kind. That does suck, too.

Nope. They don't do deals on Vettes of any kind. That does suck, too.

If you really want an 2006 vette, just go looking for a used one. Many people with too much money bought the 2006 as soon as they came out and now that the new Z06 is coming out many are trading them in. Good time to get a used 20006 vette IMO. It's almost impossible to get any discounts on the vette. They sell, so dealerships don't have to discount any if they don't want to, but I'm betting they will still hagle with you. :cheers:

You will love the Denali. '05s have the LQ9 I believe. Bought the wife a black '04 last year, has the LQ4 but still moves out pretty well. that is one smooth ride. Came with the 17's, but upgraded to Akuza 20's with

Hankook Ventus. Looks awesome, I have some pics but no way to host them.

Archived