Cell Phones

AUTOGUY

I just picked up a Palm Treo 650 tonight...Just wondering what you guys are using these days.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to operate it!

01.jpg

Get all you need, all in one.

The Treo™ 650 smartphone from palmOne makes it easier than ever to stay connected. It simplifies your life by combining a compact mobile phone with email, an organizer, messaging, and web access. There’s also Bluetooth® technology so you can connect wirelessly to other Bluetooth devices. Not to mention an MP3 player, a digital camera that captures video, and a vibrant color screen that brings everything to life – all in a device that’s still small enough to fit in your pocket. Seems like Treo smartphones just keep getting smarter.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the one that started it all - the Motorola Startac.

502800-elec_lg-resized200.jpg

The main reason I have it is because it is just a phone. It's not a camera, it's not an organizer, it doesn't scratch my butt, it doesn't have fancy graphics that drain the battery....it just stores names and phone numbers, and dials them when I want. Battery lasts 3-4 days. Coupled with a fully-integrated hands-free car kit and Sprint's voice dialing, I'm a safe driver and talker. :D

The main reason I have it is because it is just a phone.  It's not a camera, it's not an organizer, it doesn't scratch my butt, it doesn't have fancy graphics that drain the battery....it just stores names and phone numbers, and dials them when I want.  Battery lasts 3-4 days.  Coupled with a fully-integrated hands-free car kit and Sprint's voice dialing, I'm a safe driver and talker. :D

You have the best celphone ever mad :smash:

I currently use a Motorola V710 :thumbs:

The main reason I have it is because it is just a phone.  It's not a camera, it's not an organizer, it doesn't scratch my butt, it doesn't have fancy graphics that drain the battery....it just stores names and phone numbers, and dials them when I want.  ...

You have the best celphone ever mad :smash:

Amen!

I just swapped mine for a V260 (had to Google it for the name, I had no idea which model it was before now) and it's allright...reception is not as good, but I do LOVE the speakerphone.

I still have my StarTac as a backup, if this one takes a sh!t...

- Brian

A Nokia....... something. Can't remember the model number. It's my third Nokia upgrade, and they've been good phones.

I have a Nextel i730. The phone is wonderful... the service however SUCKS. All I keep hearing is that once the merger is done nextel and sprint will be sooo much better... they better hurry up because I (as well as many others) might not be around long enough to find out.

Archived