Cell Phones

AUTOGUY

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using a nextel service motorola i860 the service is great in my area much better than my old verizon ever was. I had the i830 for the few months between when that one came out and this one came out. I like the size of the i830 better but the calculator sucked on that phone. The one in my i860 is much better, payment calculator and all, really helpfully when you sell cars. Plus GM discount on phones and service... hard to beat!!

My friend who is a maanager at a Cingular store wouldn't sell me a RAZR...he said they are rated like number 12 of all the cell phones for reception and he said they are having a lot of returns.

That's why you can get them now for right at $100. Used to be close to $500. They supposedly make a CDM version now, which Verizon operates on, but Verizon doesn't plan to carry because of all the problems. Nice "looking" phone, but that's about as far as they go.

i have excellent service with my nextel. i rarely go anywhere that it isn't covered anyway (as long as i'm not sitting real close to a computer). i agree with the gm discount, it's nice.

10354adf.jpg

V600

This is mine. My first Motorola---I honestly give it a B- rating, which makes it my best cell phone yet. It has bluetooth, which is very cool coz you can link your pc to it and use the phone's internet svc to surf w/ the pc. It seems a little faster than 36kbps download but its pretty good when no other connection is available.

Archived