Cheap Upgrade

cwest94

This was on here before, but dont think anyone ever really said if it works or not. I was curious to know if that Tornado air insert thing to save on gas really works and if if does, how much of a savings did you notice? I just want to know more about it before I buy one to try or trade in my truck in on a car that gets better gas milage.

Think about it. If it really worked GM, Ford and the rest would make their own and put them on all the new cars and trucks. They are trying everything they can think of to improve gas mileage. I think the Tornado is :icon_bs:

You know, I hear from lots of people talking about trading in their trucks for cars and trucks with better gas mileage, but if you pencil it out, it usually doesn't make good sense. It usually cost thousands to trade in order to save a rather small amount of money weekly on gas. Just my 2 cents.

not sure where, but i read somewhere that the tornado actually adds turbulence around the maf. the maf gets confused with wacky readings causing a slight decrease in power.

Archived