Another SS Dude!

blackhawk

FlyinTurbo: :cool:

Hello! I live in South Tempe close to Elliot and Kyrene road. Yes there a quite a few Arizona SS’s around, although I have yet to see one other than mine on the street yet. Last week I did race an F150 Harley Davidson edition truck merging onto the freeway off of Elliot, it was actually pretty close match up, I did slowly pull away from him up till the speed governor (the adrenaline pump was awesome) :crazy: A couple friends of mine have L’s and they blow the doors off my SS :~(( I am trying to get the SS up to 400 hp to make the L’s pucker a little…

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Jumping up and down with excitement* :D Just got a package at the door, my grills from stylin concepts just showed up. Wow! :thumbs: That was fast service for sure; I just ordered them on last Sunday! :eek:

I’m going to install them right now and take some pics and post them. :thumbs:

Black billet grills, Black SS :cool:

Edit:

Got the grills in, I took the whole front off to install the billet grills and then realized that I could have just bolted them on with just the hood up. :crazy:

Got the pics if someone could host them for me? :thumbs:

Also have a picture of the EGR bug shield for those that were interested. :thumbs:

Archived