Sway Bar GP from Frederico Performance/Racing

SSmokybear

Alex:

Fact is he did buy me out.

Fact also is you are only complaining about me. NOT the Sway Bars. They must work!

Your bitch with me was the delay in shipping. Now they are in a warehouse in stock through another company. Dude get off your little soapbox.

Tom Frederico

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alex:

Fact is he did buy me out.

Good for him, maybe he will do the job that you failed to do which is completely satisfy the customers! :dunno:

Fact also is you are only complaining about me. NOT the Sway Bars. They must work!

I've never bashed the swaybars and you know that! It was you that made the whole proccess more DRAMA than what it should have been! Bottom line is that YOUR customer service, to put it nicely, SUCKS and not only does it suck here, it sucks elsewhere on the internet! You reputation is well known around the net. Go back and look at my posts and you will see I never posted anything negative about the actual swaybars.

Your bitch with me was the delay in shipping. Now they are in a warehouse in stock through another company. Dude get off your little soapbox.

Delay??? Is that what you call a 3-4 month wait after you were already paid $500.00 per set up front??? Not only that, but give us a bogus ship date??

Soapbox??? That's funny Tom, especially coming from you of all people. I guess all the lies and the 3-4 months it took for you to ship the orders when you already had everyones money is just a soapbox to you huh? Oh ya, don't let me forget how people were trying to get ahold of you and you just ignored them. Oh ya, also how you didn't bother to come on this site and at the very least divulge some type of information letting us know what the deal was with the orders!

Alot of people were very patient with you, I'm sure only because you already had their $500.00. If not for that, I'm sure everyone would have bailed out on you like some did!

Fact of the matter is you impressed me with all your knowledge of swaybars and that was the reason why I went with you. I've never said anything negative about the actual swaybars, then again I never said much positive either. Reason being, I wasn't trying to promote your product through word of mouth because of the way you handled this whole situation. I truly believe that people will pay top dollar for a quality product so long as they are treated well! You did not accomplish this at all. Go back and look at my posts here and other forums and you will see I went out and promoted your product for you before all this happened. That right there should tell you how much I believed in your product. Then you turned around and screwed the very people who belived in you, trusted you, and promoted your product. That's the type of customer service you offer and that is what will be associated with your business because people like me don't forget $h*t like that!

Off my soapbox I guess! :dunno:

Late- Alex

Archived