Sway Bar GP from Frederico Performance/Racing

SSmokybear

New Silverado SS Sway Bar Kits from Frederico Performance and Racing

These new kits utilize 4140 Chrome-Moly spring grade steel and the bars are entirely heat formed then heat treated and coined as one-piece, for strength and resistance to torsion.

The Silverado SS kit implores some great new technology by making the rear bar adjustable for three different settings. Plus we have increased the strength of the rear end links by making them out of threaded barrels instead of threaded rods.

The kit is available for both 2 and 4 wheel drive SS’.

The two wheel drive kit comes with front bar of the measures a stout 1 7/16 inches in diameter with a three way adjustable 1 1/8 inch rear bar. $525 delivered

The four wheel drive kit consists of a 1 5/16 inch front bar and the three way adjustable 1 1/8 inch rear bar. $499 delivered

All kits come with a lifetime warranty and all prices include deliver to the 48 cont US states. All bars are powdercoated in silver vein for durability.

The photos you see in this post are R&D photos and the kits will be ready to ship around the 15th of August. This GP is only good on pre-orders and is for a limited time and will conclude when GP limit is reached. The GP limit for these bars will be set at 20 sets of bars in either configuration. The bars will only be sold as sets of front and rears, no bars will be sold individually. The bars were engineered as a set and should not be installed or used individually.

So who is Tom Frederico and Frederico Performance/Racing? Well to make a long story short. We have been in this business for several years now and originated in the B-Body Community surrounding the 91-96 B-Bodies or 94-96 Chevy Impala SS. Since I was engineering and making bars for the B-Body and pulling my SS around with a Chevy Duramax 2500 HD I decided that the truck needed to have bars on it. Well one thing lead to another and several Impala owners wanted bars for their Silverado SS’.

I currently conduct business out of the following websites:

Frederico Racing.com

B-Body Performance.com

Impala SS Carpet.com

SoCal-SS.com

F-Body Carpet.com

For any questions about the product please call me on my home number at 858-883-2655 Mon-Sat 8am-7pm PST. Until the website is updated with the new Silverado SS Bars please call me to process your pre-order.

Regards,

Tom Frederico

[email protected]

Rear Bar both 2 & 4 WD

Rear%20Bar%201.jpg

Rear%20Bar%202.JPG

Rear%20Bar%203.JPG

New Stronger Rear End-Links

Adjustable%20End%20Link.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A drop will not affect the rear bar at all. The area that is affected will be the front-end end links leaning and you are experiencing that now with the drop and the factory front bar.

Tom Frederico

PS Already sold 5 kits today. :)

A drop will not affect the rear bar at all. The area that is affected will be the front-end end links leaning and you are experiencing that now with the drop and the factory front bar.

Tom Frederico

So what do we do with the front how will it effect us guys that have our trucks dropped.

Tom Frederico

So basically, your saying we (dropped SSS) would not benefit from your bar when it comes to the front right?

Why buy your kit if there is no benefit from the front bar?

Why not just sell the rear then?

You need to elaborate more because I think you just shot yourself in the foot trying to sell the kit, at least to the dropped crowd.

I'm very interested in your kit and have also heard about your sway bars, but there is no sense in purchasing the kit if your front bar will be no different than the stocker.

More info please..................

Late- Alex

:withstupid:

Thers ALOT of dropped trucks... and no one is going to want to buy a full kit... especially b/c it'd be impossible to re-sell the front bar by itself to anyone.

More info please :uhoh:

I spoke with Frederico today regarding the sway bars. Here's what he added:

If using a drop spindle in the front (McGaughy's, etc) there's no affect on the sway bar installation or performance. No modifications needed.

Dropped rears will work as endlinks are adjustable. Radical drops probably wouldn't work or would need modified endlinks.

His bars are solid core unlike Hotchkis and others that are hollow.

They're making a revision to the rear endlinks which puts shipping at 8/15/05

During R&D some cat back systems (dual's with exits on each side.) needed to be modified to avoid interference with rear endlink. (mainly driver's side exit)

Bottom Line: I've got the 2" Spindle Drop and 3.5" rear drop, I went ahead and purchased the set and will add comments and/or post pics next month after the install.

Chris

I spoke to Tom in detail about his sway bars today. Let me tell you, this guy really knows his stuff. He's also a local So Cal guy from San Diego. He talked extensively about these sway bars he's producing and how they compare to Hellwig, Hotchkis, etc. It was kind of hard for me to picture some of the things he was talking about since I'm new to this sway bar thing, but I'll figure it out.

His previous post was a total misunderstanding and he wanted me to let everyone know he was sorry for that. He is traveling right now and at the time of the post, there was alot of things going on. He cleared it all up for me and I'm sure when he gets a chance, he'll chime in here.

I'm in on this GP after talking to him! :thumbs: He also said he is up to 13 orders already. Better hurry up and get in on it.

Late- Alex

New Stronger Rear End-Links

Adjustable%20End%20Link.jpg

I am very interested in this GP, but judging by this picture, there's no way the rear bar is going to clear my duals. Is anyone running this setup and dual exhaust yet?

I doubt there is anyone running this set up because the rear bars haven't even been made yet according to Tom. He told me he was testing out different diameters for the rear bar, hence the tentative August 15th ship date.

Late- Alex

Archived