Sway Bar GP from Frederico Performance/Racing

SSmokybear

OK, wait a minute, are you saying all the people who paid up already like me aren't getting their orders until you get 10 more? How long are you going to wait for the other 10 orders? I've been paid up and waiting since 7-13-05.

Late-  Alex

:withstupid: There were 13 people in the GP as of 7/9/05 with still several more inquiring how to get on board. On 8/4/05 you were looking for "a few more" and now on the 14th you want "at least 10 more".

Sounds like a great product and we're all just anxious to enhance our trucks. :thumbs: Any idea when they'll be shipping out?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon guys, I talked to Tom and he needs about 6 more orders to fill the GP and ship them out. Where are all the people who were talking about how they wanted sway bars for our trucks? Well, here they are and now no one wants in on it? Hotchkis sells their sway bar kit for $557.95 plus shipping and these are only $499.99 shipped. Also, Tom's rear bar is 6 way adjustable in 5% increments unlike Hotchkis. Tom's bars work on standard height or lowered SSS as well as Silverado 1500's. This is something that I have been waiting for and I'm sure other people have as well. Tom also told me that after this GP concludes, the bars will be going up in between $75.00-$100.00.

I would have thought this GP would have been filled a long time ago, but I guess not. I'm willing to bet that after this GP concludes and people start to install them and the word gets out about the better handling, people are going to want another GP.

C'mon fellas, lets git-r-done!

Late- Alex

C'mon guys, I talked to Tom and he needs about 6 more orders to fill the GP and ship them out. Where are all the people who were talking about how they wanted sway bars for our trucks? Well, here they are and now no one wants in on it? Hotchkis sells their sway bar kit for $557.95 plus shipping and these are only $499.99 shipped. Also, Tom's rear bar is 6 way adjustable in 5% increments unlike Hotchkis. Tom's bars work on standard height or lowered SSS as well as Silverado 1500's. This is something that I have been waiting for and I'm sure other people have as well. Tom also told me that after this GP concludes, the bars will be going up in between $75.00-$100.00.

I would have thought this GP would have been filled a long time ago, but I guess not. I'm willing to bet that after this GP concludes and people start to install them and the word gets out about the better handling, people are going to want another GP.

C'mon fellas, lets git-r-done!

Late-  Alex

:withstupid:  Alex I spoke with Tom tonight also. Just a few more...LET'S GIT-R-DONE  :D  :D  :D  :D

Tony

The diff in handling is hard to explane, but it is SOO much Better. :driving: I have been trying to do some more testing on mine ( between rain showers ) the only shift or sway for say, I get is from the side walls of the tires flexing. I have compaired the handling to a BMW and a Vett which were donated by sum friends for "testing reasons" and the same road, same conditions the SS handled as good and better than the Vett, and in the rain and slippery roads is like WOW. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
The diff in handling is hard to explane, but it is SOO much Better. :driving:  I have been trying to do some more testing on mine ( between rain showers ) the only shift or sway for say, I get is from the side walls of the tires flexing.  I have compaired the handling to a BMW and a Vett which were donated by sum friends for "testing reasons"  and the same road, same conditions the SS handled as good and better than the Vett, and in the rain and slippery roads is like WOW.  :thumbs:

Ok add another to the list! Only 2 more and we've reached the number. Tom also told me that we are locked in at $499.00 , so irregrdless of the 15 we've got that price. Hopefully in a couple of weeks we'll all be commenting that these bars were worth the wait!!

Good news for sure! :thumbs:

I can't wait to get them installed and see how much of a difference it makes.

I got a feeling after these 15 orders get shipped out and people start talking about them, some people are gonna regret not getting in on this GP.

Late- Alex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mine are on the way, scheduled to be here on the 26 of Sept.  :thumbs:

Anyone else?

Nothing yet :( but maybe a batch of them are shipping out and I'll have a nice present waiting for me next week.

Good luck with the install...be certain to post feedback...especially if you encounter any problem areas.

Chris

Alex's and a few others were shipped today. The rest will follow shortly. I thank you all for being patient. I had a few problems with a lack of GP participants then in one day when I was going to process the orders I had several people backed out and wanted refunds. I was about to throw in the towel and cancel the GP. However that did not happen because I promised those of you that had waited so long in the first place.

Soooo…

I will now have about 10 extra sets after everyone receives their bars. Anyone else that now wants them again can call me.

858-883-2655

• 3 months later...

Justed wanted to add to this post. I am now the distributor of these bars now. I have purchased the business from Tom and will have them in stock, on my shelf in the next couple of weeks. This means, no GP's. If you want one, you can call me or email me and I will send you your sway bars.

Les Brown

Speed Inn

Hayward Ca.

510-259-1464

Justed wanted to add to this post. I am now the distributor of these bars now. I have purchased the business from Tom and will have them in stock, on my shelf in the next couple of weeks. This means, no GP's. If you want one, you can call me or email me and I will send you your sway bars. 

Les Brown

Speed Inn

Hayward Ca.

510-259-1464

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

Let me just say that not only have you bought his company, but you actually bought his reputation. People on this board know about his dealings and I can personally vouch for his shady business practices. If I were you, I wouldn't go around telling people you bought his company, rather market your own. It may just be me, but I find it comical that you come in here talking about how you bought the business and right now Tom is looking at this thread. I couldn't tell you the last time he was here! All of a sudden he pops up just to see how things are going? :dunno:

124520358.jpg

Late- Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Archived