I dont really know what happened to this SS

ChevyZr2001

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. BHTM (normally that's BYTM for "better you than me" but I changed it for this "wonderful" occasion).

Seriously, I hope he had plenty of insurance and that nobody was hurt. Man that's a shame to see that truck looking like that. ~whew~

It looks like the factory sticker is still in the front passenger window. There is another SS behind it and it looks to be at a dealership. I think I agree that someone wanted a nice set of wheels. I think I said this some where else on here....some people really suck! :fume:

Justin :chevy:

Maybe it was the new guy they hired to take the wheels off so they could be chromed. He couldn't find the jack stands, so he grabbed some plastic buckets...

I sure hope they don't patch that one up and try to sell it as new.

that happened a few years ago down here at the Flem. Dealership group... Some guys timed it out to how long they figured they had and some cars had three wheels gone, others had all gone.. did it with a van and air tools... Made off with alot of rims.. but they caught them eventually... Hey, could be worse.. The whole truck could be gone.. The Hummer place near me lost 2 one night... BTW Flemington had 2 stolen cars last year so its not like its crime central or anything...

-Joe

Archived