She lives again!!!

Hey Ben... !!!

I've been "out of the loop" lately... Glad to hear you're up and running!

Didn't realize it been that long.

Drama with the job, IBM sux, etc. etc. etc...

Glad to hear all is well..

I got the SS out tonight for the first time in 2 weeks... :uhoh:

Had a blast! Scared the $hit out of Michelle... Forgot how much fun it is... :D 

Glad to hear you're up and runing buddy!

WW :cool:

Thanks, Wayne! :thumbs:

I'll be glad when mine gets tuned to the point of scaring the sh!t out of someone. :P

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The throttle response is much better.  Very torquey.  Hadn't really pushed it much - yet.  11.3:1 CR is very nice.

Seriously? More torquey than Radix torque? If so, thats amazing from an N/A engine.

Yeah, I've been offline more lately. Summer heat is kicking down here and I haven't spent much time on the truck in months it seems. I'm looking forward to fall.

Seriously?  More torquey than Radix torque?  If so, thats amazing from an N/A engine. 

Yeah, I've been offline more lately.  Summer heat is kicking down here and I haven't spent much time on the truck in months it seems.  I'm looking forward to fall.

Not sure if I would say it's "more" than with a Radix, but could "maybe" match it after it's fully tuned. It jerks your neck pretty good. Was a little worried about low-end torque with the big cam, but Allan is the man - for sure. Extremely pleased so far.

Archived