got in an accident

Jonmalibuss

...I just got back from the dealership by work I picked up a new plastic mount for the right headlight/markerlight so it's legal to drive now i'm just not sure about the bumper legality... :dunno:

I've been driving mine around with no front bumper for months now... no issues

although I don't think its legal...

-1 for no license plate and..

-2 cause there is no crash bumper or some crap (ya remember when everyone was rolling there vw bugs w/o bumpers??)

~Brian

frontclip.jpg

when are you going to finish that thing?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when are you going to finish that thing?

you see.... its like this

I just cant stand to NOT drive it, and I keep dumping money into going faster

ie:magnacharger, 42# injectors, high flow in-tank fuel pump, exhaust, custom tune and soon to come carbon fiber driveshaft, TB converter, billet servos, and LT dynatech's

soooo you see, when it goes in the shop I know its gonna be there for awhile and I wont be able to drive it :sigh:

so in all reality, once the weather turns nasty I'll probably put it in the shop to finish 'er up, cause its gonna have some pretty wicked flames and a complete repaint! I already have the roll pan and tailgate handle shave kit! I need to save for my drop and helper bags for the rear too... :eek:

~Brian

Well it's now 2am and I just got out of the shower from fixing my truck it's nice to have a whole truck again. I just have some minor adjustments to do to the fender and bumper but looks 100% better. I also modified the stock bumper brackets and spaced up the bumper to eliminate most all of the gap between the grill.

Archived